Provide financial leadership and direct accounting functions for small businesses, medical practices, governmental, professionals, non-profit organizations, and project leaders regarding payroll, compliance audits, tax payments, tax filings, and safeguarding assets; with an additional emphasis on financial reporting, budgets, and variance analysis.
- Securing lines of credit of up to $300,000 for medical practices through detailed financial reporting, presentation of sound financial status, and favorable financial forecasts for practices.
- Providing expertise for process improvements in order to provide timely, accurate, and useful financial information-empowering management to apply informed business decisions, increase cost efficiencies, and operating effectiveness.
- Oversee and manage timely and appropriate monthly reconciliation of all accounting ledgers for clients.
- Providing financial expertise in the overhaul of financial statements, generating substantial cost savings.
- Designing, updating and implementing accounting/operational policies and procedures manuals in accordance with state, federal, and local guidelines.
- Building "ad-hoc" reports adaptable to client standards, industry, or business environment.