Construction Accountant, Accounting Manager
Managed all Profit and Loss functions for a multi-million dollar custom home builder. Including but not limited to financial reporting, cash flow forecasting, collections, and year-end close. Interfaced with Divisional and Project Managers, lenders/bankers, attorneys, CPAs and insurance brokers. Supervised staff of four reporting directly to the President.
- Assumed responsibility for resolving outstanding balance sheet items from 1999, including payroll-related accounts, suspense & accruals, and purchase reports on long outstanding orders, established more effective internal controls.
- Developed Accounting System for Construction Costs and Operations
- Set-up Accounting System for multiple corporations
- Created and managed system to generate monthly posting entries for asset retirement, asset addition, construction-in progress and depreciation saving time and dollars on a monthly basis.
- Consolidated several division accounting systems into one reporting system saving time and dollars
- Performed General Accounting and intra-company reconciliation