Prepared, examined, and analyzed accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Reported to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Computed taxes owed and prepared returns ensuring compliance with payment reporting & other requirements.
- Prepared forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and directed their work activities.
- Advised clients in areas such as compensation employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
- Analyzed business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses, and providing advice.
- Surveyed operations to ascertain accounting needs; and recommending, developing, and maintaining solutions to business and financial problems.
- Expertly developed, implemented, modified, documented record keeping and accounting systems, and making use of current computer technology.
- Advised management on issues such as resource utilization tax strategies and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Consulted tax law handbooks and bulletins to determine proper procedures for preparation of atypical returns.