Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing to higher personnel on a daily basis.
- Great understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision-making.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Possess strong organizational and administrative skills to ensure all customer needs are met.