Zumba Instructor Resume Samples - Page 5
Zumba Instructors lead classes in the Zumba fitness workout, which blends a variety of dance styles with Latin music. Skills relevant to this position and found on example resumes include instructing students on the concepts of traditional Zumba, combining a variety of musical styles and dances into each class, and staying abreast of Zumba events in the area to become involved in. In order to become a Zumba Instructor, a candidate must show the completion of a Zumba Basic Steps Level 1 course and certification from the Zumba Academy on his or her resume.
For more information on what it takes to be a Zumba Instructor, check out our complete Zumba Instructor Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Membership Services / Licensed Zumba Instructor
- Handle large sums of money accurately
- Register members for programs / YMCA classes
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle / resolve customer complaints
- Arrange for tours of facility when requested
- Answer / direct phone calls
Computerized Medical Office- Billing / Coding
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!