Zookeeper Resume Samples - Page 3
Zookeepers ensure zoo animals' comfort and safety. Common tasks described in a Zookeeper resume sample include providing food and water, bathing and exercising animals, cleaning living spaces, providing entertainment and training, and monitoring their health condition. Based on our collection of example resumes, these workers should emphasize throughout their job applications the ability to work with wild animals, animal care knowledge, basic veterinary skills, and teamwork. Most employers require a degree in animal sciences like zoology or biology.
For more information on what it takes to be a Zookeeper, check out our complete Zookeeper Job Description.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Zookeeper Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
CZS Zookeeper Internship Program
Experience working with a variety of species, including: Okapi, Yellow-Backed duikers, Red-Flanked duikers, Red-billed Hornbills, Saddle-billed Storks, European white storks, Giant elephant shrews, and Red River hogs.
- Observed medical procedures at the animal hospital and assisted vet staff during procedures.
- Independently given zookeeper chats to guests while interacting with animals on exhibit.
- Animal husbandry - maintained high standards of cleanliness. Propping exhibits for animal relocation.
- Proficient in using "Keeper logs" (KLOGs) computer program to accurately record animal data collected on a daily basis, any medical issues or concerns and conveying this information to supervisors.
- Administering medication and documenting consumption.
- Preparation and observation of daily behavioral enrichment for each animal.
- Animal nutrition -accurately preparing animal diets and maintaining USDA standards.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!