- Maintain and manage inventories in a 164,000 foot warehouse
- Execute loading and offloading operations
- Operate forklifts and other machinery to handle products and warehouse materials
- Fill requisitions, picklists, requests for materials, and/or other stock items
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor including tracking, maintaining inventory, and property completing required audit functions.
- Prepare and verify all shipment documentation
- Working knowledge of warehousing processes and procedures, equipment operation and safety
- Shipping and receiving commercial and residential A/C equipment
- Allocating merchandise
- Pull orders for waiting customers
- Load and unload daily deliver trucks
- Inspect forklift daily
Shipping & Receiving
- Packages outgoing orders in a manner that insures safe transportation
- Verifies that orders have been picked correctly before shipment.
- Labels shipments for transportation and provides all required documentation.
- Able to use Oracle system and transfer materials between locations and produce packing lists on the computer
- Operates parcel manifest system, complying with routing instructions on pick ticket.
- Loads & unloads trailers using forklifts and pallet jacks. Restocks picking locations as instructed.
- Assists in physical inventory.
- Perform daily forklift inspection
- Contacts freight company's verification of product pick-up.
- Shipment unloading
- Shipment unpacking
- Furniture delivery
- Furniture display placement
- Furniture construction