Waitstaff Resume Samples - Page 4
Waitstaff are responsible for serving meals and drinks and ensuring a high standard of patron satisfaction. A well-written resume example for Waitstaff should mention duties such as presenting menu options, taking orders, delivering dishes to the table, collecting payments, and making sure tables are clean and well-stocked. Employers choose resumes mentioning the following job assets: customer service, being able to stand and walk for hours in a row, dexterity, good numeracy skills, being able to memorize orders, and teamwork. Most Waitstaff hold a high school or general education diploma.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Head Waiter/ Waitstaff Supervisor
Waiting on tables, bussing tables
- Managing front-end operations
- Directing and overseeing waitstaff duties
- Resolving customer complaints
- Serve meals to residents
- Clear and set up dining room
- Plan menus
- Schedule hours and shifts for 70 waitstaff
- Promote safety
- Hire and train new employees
- Implement improvement ideas
- Confirm and mark all shift changes
- Attend managers meetings
- Conduct server evaluations
- Effectively resolve conflicts at appropriate times
- Work closely with management to improve front-of-house morale
- Knowledge of POS system and closing out checks
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!