Oversee all aspects of an in-house, full service Marketing team. Develop, direct and implement strategic marketing solutions that drive measurable results through traditional advertising, digital & social media, mobile, and employee communication. Develop communication strategies and execution for members and prospects at targeted touch points, including retail branch merchandising.
- Effectively work hand-in-hand with executive team and leadership to support strategic goals to acquire new customers, and deepen engagement of existing customers to increase profitability.
- Identified growth and engagement segments; developed integrated strategies to meet goals.
- Developed marketing strategies to launch new credit card product goals and cross-sell opportunities; initiated first-time cross-departmental collaboration to ensure growth and rewards strategies are aligned.
- Increased mortgage impressions and lead generation by 50% versus YAG.
- Exceeding new member goal by 5%; justified additional funds to meet growth goals.
- Maintain the overall integrity of the brand image across multiple channels.
- Develop, coach and inspire a team to become strategic, innovative thinkers.
at this job
Lead corporate marketing, audience development and management, and marketing operations for global media and events company.
- Lead strategic initiative to improve the monetization of Questex’s audience database of nearly 4MM records through database hygiene, standardization and appending. Established new data governance processes and standards to maintain data hygiene and improve targeting of key segments.
- Increased usage and leverage of marketing automation platform, Marketo, to improve operational efficiencies and ensure a consistent user experience through the development of new email and landing page templates. Utilized features such as automated abandonment campaigns, custom data objects, and trigger campaigns to increase conversions and improve segmentations.
- Supported the launch of 14 publication websites with SEO, including broken link fixes, metadata and tagging enhancements, page load time reduction tactics, and keyword recommendations.
- Lead redesign of Questex.com corporate website to better represent corporate brand, increase relevancy to key target audiences, showcase benefits of products and services, increase inbound inquiries from prospects and current customers, and attract employee talent. Target launch in May 2017.
- Expanded social media outlets for corporate handles to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. Grew LinkedIn followers for Questex and FierceMarkets by 43% and 12% respectively in 12 months.
- Reported directly to Chief Executive Officer, managed team of 12.
at this job
Report directly to the Chairman for a 2-year term with the goal to sell the company. Sale completed to Informa in March 2017.
- Lead the adoption, development and implementation of Sales Force to improve targeted digital communications to exhibitors and attendees. Increased opt-in count by 60% within 4 months and 30% of these new people purchased tickets.
- New marketing strategy and campaigns increased attendance at the shows by 14.83% in Year 1 and 12.25% in Year 2.
- Implemented new VIP Experiences to elevate attention and service by providing lounge areas with superior dining and entertainment and a concierge to fast track private yacht appointments. The VIP lounge implemented at the Ft. Lauderdale Show in 2016 sold out before the show and resulted in profits of $200k+ transforming this feature into a profit center. Sponsors immediately registered for the subsequent year.
- Rebranded the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami shows to incorporate new logo, branding templates, website designs, signage, advertising, show programs, etc. Shifted into more digital promotion of the shows for more measurable results linked to ticketing and grew the percentage of first time attendees to over 35%.
- Created an advisory group of the top 5 exhibitors to drive changes at the upper luxury segment resulting in dedicated transportation, custom ticketing and special hours for exclusive customers. The group expanded in year 2 due to success.
- Facilitated an ambassador group of attendees, industry and city officials, generating immediate results across entertainment, food and beverage and producing connections with the art community and local charities.
- Initiated new partnership programs with similar consumer industries such as real estate, aviation, finance, and automobiles to engage a new client base of attendees while actively promoting partners and driving sponsorship revenue.
- Identified a new web platform opportunity to tie consumer CRM, ticketing and a backend system for exhibitor account management. Established partnerships with web-based product listing providers to auto populate the exhibitors’ product information into the show’s website to improve consistency and alleviate duplicate data entry on behalf of the exhibitor.
at this job
Responsible for driving a new technology to market and led the marketing function for a new business. [company name] identifies and develops new business opportunities for Ricoh, a multi-billion dollar global organization.
- Streamlined business opportunities, developed growth strategy for key opportunity, and accelerated product and marketing activities to develop that business
- Developed a competitive roadmap and defined the “minimum viable product.” Prospects’ feedback was very positive
- Created positioning, messaging, and marketing materials targeting key buyers. Well received by prospects/analysts
at this job
Led strategic branding and marketing efforts for twelve women's apparel brands
- Identified and developed strategic marketing opportunities for a stable of women's apparel brands within the [company name] portfolio
- Oversaw all marketing, creative services and media related activities for women's apparel, including the launch of several marquee brands at retail; Marchesa Voyage, Keds and Marilyn Monroe, DesignNation and Christian Siriano Runway Style.
- Managed operational marketing budgets for all women's apparel brands, providing critical market insight, reporting and analysis.
- Partnered with GBG division leaders to develop brand acquisition strategies and research and identify new brand development opportunities.
- Engaged retailer constituents to increase brand profiles, enhance public relations efforts and execute turnkey marketing and social networking
at this job
Led product management and marketing communications functions.
- Led transition of product line to a more flexible and open application server architecture.
- Identified need for packaged application products to improve sales scalability and reduce sales cycle times, and led plan to pivot company focus in this product direction.
- Marketed VoIP application environment to enterprise customers using a combination of direct, Internet, and event marketing programs to generate awareness and nurture leads, with leads transferred to and coordinated with a peer VP Sales and enterprise direct sales force.
- Helped secure early sales of platform product to enterprise customers such as Lehman Brothers, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and others, helping them integrate voice communications into business processes to transform and streamline these processes.
- Played key executive role in sale to Cisco, returning 6X+ to investors 14 months post financing.
at this job
- Invited by CEO & Founder to join [company name] as Partner/VP Marketing (alias Ambassador of Golf) to direct all marketing activities - PR, Social Media, Strategic Partnerships.
- Developed "ready to go" partnerships with PGA of America, Golf Channel, Golfweek, and numerous regional and local media who are prepared to execute on agreed-upon plans.
- Established/connected Exec Team to Contract Sales Organization which will save [company name] 50% of originally-planned sales expense.
- Secured $500k in funding in support of cap raise in progress
- Company still in pre-revenue stage and completing capital raise to aggressively launch unique product with paradigm-shifting route to market
at this job
Fortune 500 holding company, one of the largest global transportation and logistics service providers.
- Led marketing through significant re-structuring to reduce fixed overhead and streamline marketing functions. Executed plans and tactics for all brands to maintain brand awareness, develop new service offerings and markets, support sales initiatives and communicate the comprehensive financial plan internally and externally.
- Executed customer segmentation strategies ranging from transactional to high-volume corporate clients.
- Developed short, medium and long term sales and marketing plans to maximize sales revenue and generate profit.
at this job
VP Marketing, Director of Acquisitions, & Director of Business Development
Managed the Marketing, Supply Chain, and Graphic Design departments.
- Monitored market conditions and identified gaps that represented new business opportunities.
- Screened business deals by analyzing requirements, market potential, and financials.
- Negotiated terms and acquired the rights to more than 1000 movies for home video distribution.
- Managed the supply chain functions between Echo Bridge and Walmart.
at this job
VP Marketing and Business Development
Multiple duties include managing, analyzing, creating, and sending HTML and text emails to acquire traffic for content sites and generate leads on a CPA basis for multiple third-party ad networks. Subscriber base numbers around 300k.
- SEO optimization for and design for eight separate Wordpress sites
- Optimization of sites within network for optimum CPM from Google Adsense
- Developed relationships with multiple ad networks to get the best payouts for CPC and CPA lead generation
- Provided daily short and long format content for viral marketing content sites and wrote ad copy for third parties including headlines, images, etc. for better ROI on lead acquisition
- Responsible for using multiple tools to analyze site performance including Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights
- Developed social sharing strategy for content using major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, StumpleUpon, and more
- Wrote daily internet personality quizzes, one of which that went viral with over 1 million shares, the result was 5 million unique visitors over a five day period.
at this job