Led a dynamic team of 17-19 front line associate who receives calls from USA credit card holders. Developed and motivated the team to exceed standards of customer service experience. Delivered performance results.
- Provided continuous feedback, coaching, improvement on high quality customer experience for efficiency.
- Prepared and delivered monthly, annual performance reviews.
- Shared accountability to the business level function team.
- Motivated and developed associates. Empowered team members in their career development.
- Ensured timely administrative responsibilities of incentives and time cards.
- Evaluated and measured performance metrics (productivity, quality, business intent and customer experience). Communicated wins and opportunities to team.
- Directed / trained new policies and procedures.
at this job
- Coordinated total patient care for 60 bed skilled nursing geriatric unit.
- Supervised R.N., L.P.N, C.N.A. and Unit Clerk staff for all three daily shifts.
- Assessed patient needs, designed and implemented comprehensive care plans.
- Continually monitored patient status and interfaced with physicians, families and entire healthcare team regarding clinical changes.
at this job