Secretary and Unit Deployment Manager
Appointed as the Unit Deployment Manager and Secretary at the 40th Helicopter Squadron, 341st Operation Group
- Managed the deployment, mobility, and readiness status of over 500 Air Force active duty airmen.
- Directed, purchased and controlled over $50,000 worth of deployment, training, and personal protection equipment.
- Scheduled all deployment and overseas training including combat arms, chemical biological, and isolated preparation.
- Diligently maintained commander’s schedule to include his calendar, meetings, conferences, and all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents.
- Principal person responsible for all administrative, clerical works, and helped prepare and review all officer and enlisted performance reports in support of the mission.
- 40th Helicopter Squadron and 341st Operations Group Civilian of the Year 2012
at this job
Unit Deployment Manager
- Maintained active Secret security clearance since 2008.
- Coordinated 30 + assignments involving 6,000 personnel with 100% success rate.
- Accountable for $2.8 billion of assets with zero deficiencies over 3-year period.
- Directly supervised 8 personnel and performed bi-annual feedback reports.
- Spearheaded record format change-over for 1,600 personnel files. Organized team to ultimately complete the task 60 days ahead of schedule.
- Managed 250+ personnel to complete 5,000+ training and medical requirements in 90
- Support Professional of the Quarter in 2014.
at this job