Production Travel Coordinator
Coordinated travel for production crews of 10-100.
- Prepared estimates of travel costs and reconciled invoices.
- Liaison between travel department and production crew.
- Maintained travel authorization forms, files and travel documentation.
- Developed and implemented travel policies, procedures and process.
- Negotiated rates with vendors to reduce the company's overall travel costs.
- Developed and managed large budgets over $50,000.
at this job
Senior Travel Coordinator
- Supported a staff of 300 employees by researching, booking and ticketing all flights, car rentals and hotels for corporate travel.
- Consistently researched pricing options, reward and membership programs and other cost saving measures to provide the company with the best cost and routes for all travel booked.
- Developed and maintained relationships with external vendors to ensure premier service for SCC travelers while driving business to specific travel partners in return for increased corporate discounts.
- Fluent in Amadeus and Apollo GDS booking systems.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive travel procedure manual and providing all training to travel team.
- Created and implemented procedural tools, such as a hotel log, to improve upon team efficiency and maintain consistency.
- Coordinated Travel for Federal Government officials across the U.S.
- Created and prepared reports and compiled travel costs trends for presentation to management on monthly basis
- Provided completed travel requests to Finance Department to facilitate expense account processing
- Maintained and updated Travel Calendar for Deputies and employees
- Researched, analyzed and implemented cost effective travel solutions
- Negotiated, and finalized cost-effective provisions in hotel and event contracts to maintain compliance with corporate policy, funding terms and conditions
- Coordinated travel for over 130 attorneys and non-attorney representatives for the company's national conference
- Implemented the travel coordinator system
- Regularly maintained travel itineraries - hotel, air, and car rentals - for over thirty representatives
- Managed the duties of travel coordinator along with the duties of hearing scheduler
- Maintained and acquired contracts for local hotels
- Comparison shopped to obtain the best travel values for the company's dollar
- Created marketing materials to ensure ongoing success.
- Served as team leader and expertly arranged complex custom travel itineraries.
- Created interactive web sites for tour and cruise companies.
- Maintained database of clients and vendors.
- Oversaw arrangements and managed clients from initial contact.
- Committed to client relationships, exceptional service, and remarkable travel experience.