Worked with surgeons on flight arrangements, domestically and internationally, ensuring flight times coincided with meeting times.
- Received accolades from many surgeons for work performed and ensured all details were accurate.
- Arranged up to 800 flights per year for surgeons. Used ingenuity to look at alternative airports and airlines.
- Coordinated car rentals with Warsaw Avis and saved company over $5K annually on car rental bills that required corrections.
- Coordinated with travelers on Visa requirements. Worked closely with surgeons and Corporate International Business Travel department. Ensured required details were included such as passport numbers.
Travel Coordinator/administrative Assistant
Arranged air, car, and hotel reservations for 300+ employees; individuals and groups.
- Decreased flight costs by $50,000 a month within my first 3 months of employment.
- Provided prompt, accurate and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Created department flight cost reports and tracked travel and personal expenses.
- Built relationships with regularly used hotels and car rental companies and maintained corporate contracts.
- Assisted Safety Analyst with tracking statistics and building reports.
- Coordinated and completed all clerical and day-to-day administrative support activities.
Manage all the travel plans (air, hotels and ground transportation) for a major Athletic organization, which included 100 performers/travelers for over 300 Events per
- Directed the $2 million travel program; negotiated all the air fares, lodging and ground;
- Arranged and coordinated all the accompanying meeting and entertainment venues;
- Established travel policies and developed procedures for expense reporting which brought
at this job
Corporate Travel Coordinator
Arranged travel for major clients such as Lockheed-Martin and 3M for international and domestic flights. Conducted booking air, car, hotel, and train excursions utilizing a variety of reservation systems. Provided customer service to clients concerning local, interstate and international tours, travel routes, accommodations, fares and travel regulations.
- Planned, prepared and developed cost written itineraries for clients.
- Determined ticket faring via rate desk pricing, auto pricing, and/or power shopper.
- Utilized reference directories for hotels and tour operators.
- Constructed the right vacation package or business/pleasure trip combination.
- Confirmed bookings and notified clients of insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements.
- Made special arrangements at client's destination for transportation, hotel accommodation, car rental and recreation.
at this job
Onsite travel agent for company of 1200 employees and 5 business units
- Booked all travel related business for employees throughout company on a daily basis
- Decreased air travel expenses by 45%
- Negotiated hotel rates at numerous properties as well as car rental rates for highly traveled cities.
- Implemented and learned new computer program that drastically reduced overall business expenses by 65%.
at this job
Air Travel Coordinator
Worked with management and clients to provide a variety of logistical services, setting up ticket accounting, researching, locating and negotiating best prices, and then coordinating to completion.
- Communicated with assigned clients to determine itinerary, air travel and financial considerations that best fit their needs.
- Analyzed and reviewed routes, regulations and considered cost, availability, and convenience of different types of carriers to select most advantageous route and carrier.
- Effectively negotiated and closed group travel fares and managed a large volume of international routings.
- Developed and maintained close, professional relationships with client and vendors.
- Identified and implemented new opportunities for process improvement and service management for efficiency, providing superior service.
Travel Coordinator/events Scheduler
Collaborated with staff of 26 to insure timely and quality delivery of housing, education and travel for missionaries
- Managed domestic and international travel arrangements and documentation for volunteers
- Updated and distributed handbooks and correspondence to facilitate full preparation for the missionary prior to their arrival
- Improved and documented the process for travel arrangements and financial reimbursements
- Coordinated the scheduling, set-up and logistics of rooms for weekly and annual events for all size groups
- Provided Administrative Support to Mission President and staff of 18
- Managed 20-40 cases per week utilizing a variety of programs and tools to assess accuracy of patron database
- Trained assigned personnel on computer processes, databases and procedures to handle patron case load
- Maintained quality of life for elderly parent including hygiene, transfers, meals, medications, assorted responsibilities and assisted home health nurse with wound cleaning and bandaging
Executive Assistant and Travel Coordinator
Provided administrative support to 5 executives, including President, Vice Presidents, Senior Directors and management staff.
- Heavy management of visiting executive calendars
- Proficiently prepared global travel for executives and site staff including last minute changes, including passport and visa processing.
- Reconciled and expedited expense reimbursements for timely and accurate allowances.
- Provided key support to visiting customers and employees including multi tasking including multi site activity coordination, logistics, hotel accommodations, and local transportation arrangements.
- Interact daily with other executive assistants to partner on company wide projects and communication activities.
- Participated in the planning of highly successful on-site and off-site event planning for site including vendor management and budget administration and reconciliation.
at this job
Responsible for all Travel and Accommodations for 750 [company name]-12 live events
- Coordinated air travel and hotel accommodations for [company name]-12 Production crew members and Talent
- Negotiated contracts with hotel properties at all [company name]-12 remote locations
- Collaborated with Accounting department to reconcile all invoices and manage Travel budgets
at this job
O Tour and Travel Coordinator
- Established procedure for newly formed department and oversaw master checklist of tasks, as well as numerous other spreadsheets and documents
- Managed budgets, itineraries, room lists, and group flights, as well as individual travel arrangements for staff and up to 300 travelers at once
- Collaborated directly with partner organizers in Europe and Canada
- Provided customer service via phone, e-mail, mass correspondence, and in person as the company representative during tours
- Content manager for 2 websites, social networks, and in house tech support
at this job