Multi state/National title review and processing
- Receive, review and process all new title orders from initial receipt to closing
- Work in conjunction with lenders/customers to obtain clear title and additional documentation as necessary
- Follow up on required documents to clear title for closing
- Order information to provide clearance of judgments, tax liens, UCC filings, payoffs, child support payments, open and or outdated non released mortgages still reflected on title
- Prepare Releases, Subordinations, and Quit Claim Deeds with additional documents that are required per state/county guidelines to accompany Quit Claim Deed for recording
- Verify vesting is accurate and revises if necessary due to current situation
- Prepare preliminary CD information to lenders
- Receive closing date from lender and schedule closing
- Prepare all documents needed by closer to complete closing documents
at this job
- Conduct title Search/Liens, Draft HUD, coordinate closing
- Ensure customer service level meets and/or exceeds clients expectations at all times.
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status
- Provide constant communication with Realtor, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure quick and accurate transactions
- Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, sales contracts, insurance certificates, pest inspections and others
- Prepare HUDs, deeds, escrow agreements and other settlement documents
- Review all files before, during and after the closings to prevent and resolve any potential claims
- Greet Clients and review their current and past finances and provide guides as to the best workout
- Contact all lien holders against the property and facilitate the workout option they have chosen and make sure that everything is completed within a timely fashion by persuading the lenders representative of the steps they need to take to ensure that everything it's completed as per the federal guidelines.
- Meet with real estate offices and advise of the services that we provide to make them part of our prefer Realtors. Also have free training on short sales and how to make them successful.
at this job
Title Processor / Closer
- Prepare Prelim & Final CD's, prepare Closing packages, Fund and Disburse file
- Responsible for opening files & ordering all necessary info needed
- Review Title work for accuracy & completeness
- Prepare CPL, Title Commitment, Prelim CD for Lenders & Realtors
- Communicate with, Buyers, Sellers, Realtors, Lenders, etc.
- Research Judgments, Liens & clear any issues as necessary & escalate as needed
- Scanning and Uploading Documents
- Data Entry, Filing & General Office Duties
at this job