Theatre Teacher Resume Samples
Theatre Teachers instruct students on acting methods and styles. Common duties these professionals complete are training students how to communicate and present themselves, delivering constructive criticism, helping students create dramatic pieces, organizing rehearsals, and assessing student progress. Those looking to become Theatre Teachers should be able to showcase in their resumes instruction skills, enthusiasm, drama talent, and dedication. Successful example resumes make display of a degree in theatre or performing arts; theatre experience may be sufficient for some teaching jobs outside a school setting.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Theatre Teacher Jobs page.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Worked with 2-8 graders
- Taught different lessons ranging from improv to projection
- Created and taught choreography
- At end of each semester helped arrange a main stage production
Plan and teach curriculum for Theatre classes.
- Coordinated after school drama/dance club
- Directed and wrote plays dealing with peer pressure, teen violence
- Worked with band camp summer program
- Created RLA Marching Band program/ taught percussion
- Taught dance classes
- Directed spring and fall plays and musicals
- Set designer/ construction and carpentry for plays and musicals
Worked with children ages 5-14
- Taught musical history
- Worked with them on singing and dancing
- Taught theatre games
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!