Telephone Operator Resume Samples - Page 2
Telephone Operators work for companies from various industries and are responsible for taking phone calls and directing customers. A typical resume sample for Telephone Operator mentions duties like listening to customer requirements, providing information, operating telephone equipment, estimating quotes, and handling administrative tasks. Based on our collection of example resumes, the ideal candidate for the job should demonstrate telephone etiquette, good listening skills, communication abilities, accuracy, and computer competencies. Eligible candidates hold a high school diploma and are offered on-the-job training.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Telephone Operator Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Coding, Patient information
- Dispatch Emergency codes
- Information desk and process information
- Direct calls to appropriate destination
- Greeted and assisted clients
- Directory assistance for inbound calls collaborating customer solutions.
- Keeping records of calls and providing resolutions when needed.
- Use of switchboards and dial or press buttons to make connections.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!