- Managed team of up to 5 professional licensed technicians
- Skillfully Implemented strategic work place policies for better team and branch performance and upheld company
- Assisted in setting career path goals for each individual
- Performed weekly fleet safety evaluations and inspections on vehicles and equipment to ensure optimal safety and performance
- Adhered to all legal and moral requirements needed to accomplish customer satisfaction
- Conducted training for new and existing technicians
at this job
- Started as receptionist but quickly promoted to technician.
- Bring clients and pets to exam rooms, get history on pet, get vitals on pet, and properly hold pet on table for doctor exam.
- Knowledgeable and informative for client communication for vaccines, common diseases, and products. I am solely in charge of heartworm treatment, allergy testing, and x-ray consult client communication/protocol.
- Able to draw blood and place IV catheters on cats and dogs.
- Moved up to Lead Surgical Technician after only 1 year (including all duties of up keeping surgical suite and equipment).
- Promoted to Technician Supervisor including training new staff and creating a "training protocol, " doing inventory and placing orders for medications and prescription food, and leading employee meetings.
- Familiar with Avimark computer program.
- Knowledgeable in the use and upkeep of Abaxis and Idexx laboratory equipment.
at this job
Field Technician Supervisor
- Responsible for overseeing the quality of work for 12 satellite installation technicians.
- Completes quality assurance for new and existing customers efficiently by completing inspections and follow-up's.
- Proficient in customer service, quality control, and troubleshooting.
- Integrates payroll and time keeping.
- Analyzes and accurately provides productivity and QA reports to manager on daily basis.
- Responds to and accounts for every technician worker's compensation and accident claims.
at this job
- Supervisor position 2 years
- Quality checking/ assurance
- Heavy machinery maintenance
- Shipping & warehouse work.
- Forklift experience
- System diagnostics
at this job
Manufacturing Engineering Technician Supervisor
- Supervised and mentored a team of six Mechanical and Electrical Technicians along with one Laser Engraver Technician on their daily tasks and larger projects. My team was usually the first group called upon when a quick troubleshooting response was necessary on an issue providing a high level of service. Most of the time we could fabricate something to correct the issue altogether or at least temporarily keeping the production line flowing till the design team had time to address it.
- Responsible for building Assembly and Test equipment including maintaining proper operation of the equipment for all production lines. Equipment built and supported included: Vacuum Purge stations, Vacuum Test stations, Pre-leak Air Pressure stations, Pneumatic Assembly fixtures, Pneumatic Testing fixtures, Darkrooms for Thermal and Infrared assembly and testing, Optical Alignment stations, Laser Power stations and more. I would also listen complaints assemblers were having and when possible, design tools and or fixtures to aid in their job correcting the problem they were having. I wrote work instructions on how to use the tools and fixtures we fabricated.
- I worked with the Lead Manufacturing Engineers supporting them with solutions to resolve problems they were having on their production lines.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and proper operation on the Bulk and Critical cleaning equipment used in cleaning parts prior to going to assembly. The equipment included Alcohol Recycling Systems, Tote/Bin Washer, Branson Ultrasonic cleaners from table top to the Automated Robotic Ultrasonic Aqueous Washer/Dryer size, Branson and UKI Vapor Degreasers and Plasma Pens. This also included the Automatic Adhesive Dispensing. I wrote work instructions and servicing procedures on how to use and service this equipment.
- Responsible for operations of the Laser Engraver. The laser engraving included serializing production products, logo’s, data matrixes, UIDs and any other laser engraving that was requested. Also R&D laser cutting requests for shims, washers, gaskets and parts to form fixtures and small tools.
- A lot of the fabrication of fixtures and tools were done in the model shop using: an end mill, a lathe, table saw, band saw, drill press and other tools.
at this job