Sharepoint Technical Architect (consultant)
Designed and Architecture of SharePoint Search and Coding Standards in current Information Architecture. I helped create transparency by organizing coding standards to regulate outsourced development teams and create a coding knowledge base for internal SharePoint Solution Architects. I created an Architecture and documentation on customizing search experiences for client Office365 implementations.
- SP Architecture: SharePoint Solutions and UX Architect of Enterprise SharePoint Solutions
- Information Architecture: Data Integration, and Project Management of SharePoint Solutions
- CSOM Web Service API Integration with JQuery and Google BI API
- Engineering Quality Assurance: Technical Review of Dev Team Coding standards and API Functionality SME. Engineered client Search Architecture.
- Designed Visio & Lync Collaboration Dashboards in PM Site for enhanced Client Interactions
at this job
Application Technical Architect
Served as primary technical product SME
- Performed gap analysis of functional requirements to produce comprehensive technical requirements
- Managed offshore efforts and guided client development resources in post-design phases of delivery
- Architected design templates for several complex functional components
- Managed relationship between product engineering and client teams
- Developed and facilitated process for managing product defects and enhancements
- Designed, built, and conducted client facing product training curriculum
- Worked with JIRA to automate and enforce development processes
at this job
Microsoft Project Server 2010 Deployment and Production Support
- In an SME role, planned and executed deployment of MSPS 2010 and decommissioning of MSPS 2007 with attention to efficiency, productivity and cost savings.
- As a Scrum Master managed to successfully complete this project in four sprints.
- Worked independently, assuming the responsibilities of design, developing, testing and implementation of charts widgets for dashboard reporting portal, Impact Portal and Sprint Standards Portal
- Assisted with creating the wizards for Request Management, earning excellent performance evaluations and user commendations.
- Assisted in migration of 13 web application portals from Weblogic 9.2 to Tomcat and consolidating servers which resulted in cost saving for Sprint.
- Avoided one month of downtime by converting project from Quick Base to more user-friendly Oracle database; developed migration package which converted faster and more accurately.
- Completed functional testing to facilitate resource planning as well as performance measurement of company's customer service representatives.
at this job
Technical Architect/project Management
LTE Product Realization
- Technical Architect responsible for the Software Development Life Cycle for AT&T LTE monetization program based on QoS.
- Acted as the main point of contact with business partners for AT&T monetization program.
- Created schedules, definition, and resource alignment for the project which lead to deliverables ahead of schedule.
- Proactively managed and coordinated the activities for multi-disciplinary teams throughout different countries.
- Defined technical solution based on QoS class of service (QCI, ARP, MBR, etc.) for data/video upload on the network.
at this job
Lead Architect in evaluation, design and implementation of [company name] Datastage Upgrade Project from version 8.0.1 on AIX 5.3 on P-Series Hardware to version 9.1.2 on Linux
- Analyzed current [company name] Datastage Enterprise application and ensured all aspects are taken care of in the new design in terms of design, scalability, reliability, recoverability, testing , performance and integration and ensure implementation is done successfully
- Recommended OS, Hardware, Virtualization Platform, Database, Storage and Network Solutions as well as best topology for Engine , Metadata, Services and Client tiers for Datastage
- Designed the Technical Solution of the Datastage Upgrade Project from 8.0.1 to 9.1.2 and ensured it's well aligned with [company name] Strategic future IT direction and alignment
- Recommended RHEL Linux 6.4 OS on VMware 5.5 Advanced Suite with Infosphere 9.1.2 using oracle for and and Metadata Tier Websphere 8.5ND
- Designed the Technical Upgrade Solution and Communicated all aspect of to IBM and HCL, Project team and Senior Management
- Worked with IBM Team and lead them in build out of the designed solution and ensured it has been implemented and configured per design and specifications.
- Worked with Miller Coors Datastage Admins and HCL Datastage Admins and Project team to come up with a migration, deployment and testing strategy from 8.0.1 to the new 9.1.2 environment and participated in the migration, deployment and testing of new the environment
at this job
Lead Principal Technical Architect
Storage infrastructure lead on all internal projects to evaluate vendors and new vendor storage technology including: Veritas, HP, EMC, NetApp, 3PAR, IBM/XIV, and others
- Provide Technology ROI assessments/business use case justification for evaluations, statement of resources and financial justification and budget / technology proposals for IT Executives
- Lead budget evaluation, planning and estimations for resource estimates, provide vendor evaluation analysis and recommendations for AT&T Cloud Technology vendors to CIO office
- Managed Client Migrations and reviewed architectures (CTO Lead) thoroughly including provision of requirements
- Led Data Migration- lead strategy, storage sizing and data discovery efforts with vendor architects and Storage Operations on Data migration of 3PAR Inserv S/T storage arrays with Brocade switches to EMC Symmetrix V-MAX with Cisco Nexxus 7010 Series
- Led ESX Farm Migration of 3PAR and EMC to NetApp V6240 systems to consolidate ESX Farm storage on NFS Networks
- Leading Documentation and Testing advanced monitoring methodologies with development team. Provided documentation reviews to multiple storage expert groups in Storage Ops
at this job
Served as a team Architect on AT&T's performance and configuration management database
- Provided analysis, design, logical data model and as-built documentation for executive scorecard reports and supporting business intelligence reporting objects
- Served as mentor to peers and subordinates on technical guidance and business continuity
- Responsible for coordinating, development, communication and assisting project management across multiple departments
- Served as a principal OSS Support Engineer, SQL development engineer and data analyst for end users and support personnel for a telecommunication vendor's largest performance management database application
- Provided daily operational support to customers in application capabilities and referrals to appropriate organizations for support
- Analyzed data based upon customer requests, and researched data integrity issues, both independently and in conjunction with data integrity, Tier I/II/III support and partnering system teams
- Ensured data consistency across objects and structures
- Reviewed all client requests to determine accuracy of request and requirements, as well as prioritization of requests
- Coordinated with development team members in managing customer needs for larger scale data deliverables
- Created and revised documentation and database schemas as needed based on changes or requirements
at this job
Siebel Technical Architect/accenture Consultant
- Provided primary technical expertise for the Siebel applications, including installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Siebel components and its related applications (Resonate, IIS, LDAP Hot Patch).
- Tasked with providing Siebel technical assistance to 12 Siebel environments utilized by over 60 developers and over 20 testers. This involved working with both the Siebel development teams and test teams to identify and resolve issues relating to Siebel.
- Executed Siebel migrations into all Siebel test environments as requested including migrating Siebel code from the development environment to the test environments according to the schedule created by the Siebel Test teams.
- Maintained all development/test environments, including: application SW configs; code migration; end-user access.
- Managed development architecture tools, including: build processes; migration processes; document management; configuration management.
- Implemented a LDAP solution for authentication; installed and configured LDAP in Siebel environments for Siebel authentication.
- Configured Resonate Central Dispatch Agent; Performance issues in the MO Performance and other Siebel environments.
at this job
Manager and Technical Architect
Responsible for multiple on going custom application and SharePoint development projects, Design and Architecture.
- BizTalk Architect. Designed and developed BizTalk solutions for many clients. POCs and demos for clients by integrating BizTalk with SharePoint and SAP.
- SharePoint 2010 & Fast Search Implementations
- Estimating the projects.
- Help develop and review proposals and contracts (SOW).
at this job
Project Manager/technical Architect
X12-5010 Standards for EDI Component Implementation: Defined the project plan to perform comparative analysis of X12-5010 standards vs. X12 4010 for implementation and deployment of changes at client's end, besides verification of results with RealMed clearinghouse. Utilized MS Visual Studio 2008, C# .Net, ASP.NET, and SQL Server 2000/2005.
- American College of Cardiology: IC3 - EMR Data Extraction: The project entailed extraction of data in XML format defined by ACC-IC3 standards, from EMR systems such as Logician, Centricity 2006 and Nextgen, for generation of performance reports. Utilized Visual Studio 2008, C# .Net, SQL Server 2000/2005 and SSRS 2005.
- US Postal Service (USPS): Patient Online Statements: Analyzed client requirements and architected the technical solutions/plugins for automation of the statements generated in systems such as Centricity and generation of statements as per USPS specifications. Utilized ASP .Net 2.0, C#, SQL2000/2005 and SSRS 2005.
- RealMed: Analyzed requirements, defined the solutions architecture, and designed and developed plugins integrated with Centricity for electronic processing/management of health care transactions, besides deployment at client sites. Used VB 6.0, C#, MS Visual Studio 2008/2005, SQL Server 2000/2005, FTP, Crystal Reports and SSRS 2005.
- IMedica: Worked closely with client for implementation of EDI transactions that included 837P claims creation, process of reports received from the clearing house, transmission of claims file to Per Se, think clearing house and implementation of PGP encryption for claim files.
- IMedica: Worked on HL7 interface implementation for IMedica, to establish an interface engine to process different types of messages as per HL7 standards, along with updates to the PRM database. Utilized NEO framework and verified results in close coordination with client teams.
- Performed comprehensive data analysis for migration of data from Logician EMR database to NextGen database.
- Centricity: Migrated Centricity database to Imedica PRM, recovered data from corrupted database, designed Centricity reports and wrote SQL Scripts to automate jobs in Centricity.
at this job