RECRUITER & TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- Worked with Human Resources to establish an internal recruiting department
- Daily interaction with Hiring Managers and Human Resource Client Managers
- Posted and managed job openings
- Managed approximately 25 Reqs (job openings) at a given time
- Sourcing of qualified candidates via Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Conducted phone screenings and participated in the face-to-face interviewing process
- Booked travel arrangements for potential candidates
- Extended and finalized job offers
- Salary Negotiation
- Utilized Hodis as primary Applicant Tracking System
at this job
IT Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recruited for direct, FTE, and contractual placements.
- Interfaced with management, account executives, and clients during recruiting process.
- Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, negotiating rates/salary and assisting in onboarding process of employees.
- Clients Supported: Medco/ESI, CVS, CSX, BCBS, Johnson & Johnson, EBAY/GSI, Jones New York, Coach, NBA, Pitney Bowes, Quicken Loans and University of Phoenix
at this job
Talent Acquisition Specialist and Junior Analyst, Human Resources Department
- Supported the Talent Acquisition Team in the recruitment activities and hiring process. Responsibilities included job posting, employee referral program management, heavy scheduling, creating offer letters, conducting reference checks, preparing new hire packages, collecting new hires paperwork and updating the candidate selection workflow in Taleo to initiate background checks and fingerprinting process.
- Liaison between Human Resources Manager and Sterling Accountants to coordinate background check and fingerprint clearance projects. Specific responsibilities included: managing out of state school districts background check and fingerprinting policy for sales employees, collecting consent forms and uploading and tracking information in Sterling Direct.
- Trained hiring managers and staff to utilize various components of Taleo, which included creating requisitions and routing them to the approval path, editing job descriptions and creating offer letters.
- Coordinated key aspects of the summer internship program. Responsibilities included posting job descriptions, sourcing for candidates in Taleo, participating in the Intern development sessions and creating and maintaining the summer internship program database.
- Conducted a special project with the Human Resources Manager that involved researching confidential employee information in Workday to make sure that employee wages were appropriate for the positions they held.
- Supported the HR Analyst with Taleo applicant tracking system: transferred data from ADP Virtual Edge to Taleo, closed out requisitions, re-created requisitions and adjusted status.
- Responsible for I-9 eVerify and payment of talent acquisition bills through Catalyst accounts payable system.
- Provided administrative support, including: creating spreadsheets in Excel to keep track of various program databases, scanning, faxing and copying documents, mailing and follow-up correspondences.
- Assisted with coordinating travel arrangements for potential candidates and reserving conference rooms for interviews.
at this job