Systems Integrator II
Coordinated daily billing cycles, from start to approval ensuring bill SLA would be met. Handled any rejects and reruns of bill cycles. Served as MVS/JES main console operator. Researched job failures and turnaround using JCL overrides and templib. Served as SME for CNTL-M, ESP/CA-7. Knowledgeable of CNTL-M desktop and table level. Point of contact for ticketing system HP Service Manager. Took ownership of problems and incidents, change control processes and managed work requests.
- Participated in Business/Disaster Recovery exercise. Successfully met goals of call traffic and billing.
- Managed CA-7 to ESP conversion resulting in reduced costs and increased efficiency.
- Managed CNTL-M startup which allowed [company name] to be more of a UNIX server based distributed systems operation. Trained peers on use of product.
- Audited problem and work request tickets and reviewed for SOX compliance, ensuring that group achieved levels and passed internal [company name] audits.
- Converted ticketing systems from Infoman to Service Desk and later to Service Manager. Each of these moves reduced costs. Served as SME and POC for training application personnel and other employees is use of products.
at this job
Senior Systems Integrator
Consulted with clients and global teams to collect, analyze and document software requirements. Designed, developed, tested and implemented a wide variety of moderate to complex business systems using Lotus Notes, Power Builder and DB2.
- Rewrote regulatory training management system from Lotus Notes/Domino to Web based Xpages system that enabled 10,000+ users self-administration of training records in secured environment.
- Implemented system enhancements for strategic planning of data centers and effective monitoring of cost models for projects experiencing financial difficulties and cost overages.
- Reduced turnaround time of contractual service level agreements for 2 level resolver teams handling service tickets by leading technical team of developers deploying Web based and Lotus Notes/Domino alert systems.
- Achieved $10K saving by implementing Lotus scripts that consolidated and recovered unused registered fax numbers for corporate reuse.
- Improved monthly billing process for Web Hosting Services to external customer as Team Leader, by implementing cost recovery initiatives for business unit.
- Increased efficiency of network specialists supporting 1000+ enterprise-wide servers by designing and developing Lotus Notes database for managing servers IDs.
- Provided ongoing support for Problem & Change Management System reporting, written in Power Builder, producing graphical reports that measured service level agreements for commercial customer contracts.
at this job
Systems Integration Ouvert Program - Systems Integrator
Responsible for creating and maintaining a work environment helping ensure Ouvert's mission success.
- Obtained facilities and equipment necessary for daily operations
- Provided new employees with orientation, guidance, and training needed to become contributing members of the Ouvert team
- Tracked and analyzed team milestones and deliverables to assess overall performance and mission success
- Developed and/or supervised team-building initiatives and activities and developing team training goals, plans, and programs
- Managed facility actions for Ouvert including creating and maintaining office layouts, establishing move plans, and overseeing the actual moves
- Streamlined the LM supply chain system allowing products to be received and leveraged by the business much faster. In one instance, this new system was able to deliver a critical product within 24 hours that would have delayed Initial Operating Capability (IOC) if not received in time.
at this job
Sr. Systems Integrator
Researched, recommended, and implemented an ITIL based IT Service Desk BMC IT Service Management (ITSM) application and integration of all workflows, knowledge base documentation, user training, and associated support for customer base.
- Provided Project Management support for the customer's internal projects attending all IC meetings on behalf of the customer and ensuring the requirement are adequately represented and delivered.
- System Administrator of two internal customer networks: assisted technicians and LAN engineers with installations, software updates, managed all user account to include creating new accounts, trouble shooting user issues, and ensuring all items are tracked to closure.
- Successfully integrated customers to the new generation network, moving them off from the former network.
- Acted as a further escalation point for the supervisor(s)
- Reported to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business and suggest potential solutions
- Attended Change Advisory Board meetings
- Full esponsibility for incident management and request fulfillment on the Service Desk.
at this job
Systems Integrator/project Manager - Distributed Software Configuration Management Team
Directed the daily desktop software distributions for a 45,000 managed workstation environment, managing the deployment of desktop software in support of mobile handset provisioning and providing leadership to teammates.
- Implemented and maintained 1,100 retail System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) distribution points, allowing efficient utilization of SCCM 2012 in remote locations.
- Re-engineered multiple processes to ensure effective/efficient implementation of change management tool.
- Managed project resource assignments and workload balancing, to efficiently utilize resources
at this job
Systems Integrator, IV
Performed E2E (End-to-End) detailed analyses of NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency), Airborne, and NSG (National System for Geospatial Intelligence) data storage requirements changes in DOORS & Interface Control Documents.
- Relied upon to organize and facilitate all weekly E2E Analysis Technical Reviews.
- Represented E2E's interests at NSG meetings and collected all Weekly Activity Reports.
- Analyzed thousands of requirements, wrote hundreds of technical updates, and standardized hundreds more for improved collaboration among all NSG organizations.
at this job
Database Administrator and Systems Integrator
Served as the Database Administrator and Systems Integrator for the Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) CONUS Brain located at the Ground Intelligence Support Activity (GISA).
- Performed Database administration on four Oracle 11gR2 RAC databases and four Oracle 10g RAC databases including four Oracle ArcSDE databases. Duties included performing Recovery Manager (RMAN) backups, applying security patches, implementing STIG requirements, performance tuning and space management.
- Performed database administration of four Oracle databases that house data that was ingested from over 400 intelligence datasources worldwide. Responsible for ensuring that the data is accessible, able to be queried, and valid for military consumers through DCGS-A applications over cloud technologies. Ensured that the data is replicated to over twenty other organizations and Military Intelligence DCGS-A Worksuites throughout CONUS.
- Maintained four Oracle ArcSDE databases that host military Area of Operations (AOI) Geospatial data as well as operational graphics for those AOIs. The database also houses the Geospatial data over 70 ingested livefeed datasources for use with ARCServer REST Services, ARCIMS, Google Earth and ESRI FLEX applications. Ensures that the data is accessible to the end-user.
- Responsible for the migration of all data from legacy Oracle 10g databases to newly loaded 11gR2 databases. Loaded the Linux systems OS, configured the networking, storage LUNs, and loaded the Oracle Grid Infrastructure and database.
- Loaded, managed, and maintained the DCGS-A systems and web applications that Military Intelligence users utilize in their daily missions. Applications are jboss applications that provide an interface to query data ingested into the database.
- Served as the CONUS East Oracle subject matter expert (SME) and provided remote and technical assistance the DCGS-A Field Software Engineers throughout the CONUS military community.
at this job
Systems Integrator/techincal Project Manager
Manage IT infrastructure projects for [company name] Enterprise utilizing Agile/Scrum and traditional Waterfall methodologies.
- Managed Windows 7 migration for Back Office systems.
- Improved build process for JAVA systems for multiple internal customers utilizing a continuous Agile/Kanban style methodology improving build through put by 50%.
- Implementation for improved monitoring for customer facing Digital IT Applications
at this job
STRATEGIC OPERATIONS PLANNER, COMMAND and CONTROL SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
Managed and ensured the readiness of up to 35 personnel and 5 Team Leaders; scheduled training exercises, conducted training classes, and facilitated training exercises on C2 systems Supervised training and professional development; mentored personnel through one-on-one counseling, group sessions, and liaison work with other departments.
- Agile and adaptive leader, identified degraded network, enhanced communication network architecture (MIDS, SADL) that increased range and improved operational status to 98%, an increase of 50%+
- Increased C2 systems operational rate to 95% through basic Information Technology (IT) principles and troubleshooting, identified and resolved Hardware and Software configuration issues
- Briefed and advised senior leadership on all communication matters pertaining to the department on a monthly basis, specifically sheltered systems LAN/WAN connections and coordinate network administration with IT staff
- Configured Air Defense Airspace Management Cell communications on VHF (AM/FM), UHF and satellite, both encrypted and plain; facilitated 3 other departments success in completing tasks from senior staff and chairman
- Consistent methodical use of data reduction tools, MIL-STD-6016 and MIL-STD-3011 to examine J-Series messages to diagnose health of the link, or define message handling issues.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert in Tactical Data links; operated with coalition partners and joint services and recognized for system reliability and ability to resolve issues with link-16 network
- Supervised over 30 peace time and 3 war time operations with zero work related injuries within my section of 12
- Managed and trained and developed 50 new hire personnel to fulfill job requirements and operate autonomously with AMDWS, FAADC2, and TAIS and to network to external systems DDS, ADSI, C2R, JADOCS and AFATDS.
- Through analysis identified major system flaw on airspace management system not processing J2.X messages, documented and reported results to the Program Management Office and System Engineers for solution
- Planned and organized training event with Project Office; coordinated the shipment and return, storage and training location ensuring adequate power and space available for 20 students and 8 instructors, zero loss of equipment and 100% graduation
at this job
Systems Integrator - Production Planning
Provided assistance to the Management of a depot level maintenance organization in the creation of a Production Planner role and the key performance indicators to measure the relative health of Depot level refurbishment, manufacturing and remanufacturing of assets.
- Developed a reporting matrix of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for Depot level operations.
- Defined / documented operational processes associated with Earned Value Management (EVM) for a "big five" consulting firm.
- Prepared a framework diagram depicting all aspects of a Production Planning and Control process. While applicable to any production environment this particular diagram was constructed for a large oil producer in China.
- Prepared a needs analysis framework and project plan for the AFA1 contract defining a course of action for assessing opportunities within the newly formed Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) and its 9 Directorates - identifying commonality in data and business needs as candidates for the creation of a "service" under a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Prepared an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) as a starting point from which to build and incorporate detailed plans and courses of action. Services created under this contract will impact more than 329,000 active-duty members, 162,000 civilian employees, 176,000 Reserve components, 690,000 retirees and 105,000 surviving spouses.
at this job