Command and Control System Integrator
Integrate and maintain C2 systems for Combat Aviation Brigade; plan and steer employment, data link management, maintenance and user training / qualification for Forward Area Air Defense (FAAD) Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems. Monitor network performance and database configurations; plan system reconfigurations to accommodate changes in strategic priorities, tactical requirements and communications connectivity.
- Provided valuable operational and technology insight while representing Army interests as liaison to civilian agencies for new equipment fielding and training.
- Established and strengthened availability of mission-critical network communications over Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs).
- Rolled out Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to systems; provided key element for ensuring compliance with DoD Information Security Agency (DISA) standards.
- Provided keen oversight for $4M+ in inventory, ensured 100% accountability and readiness of materials and equipment, including Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) hardware / software.
at this job
System Integrator, Mission Command
- Collaborate with the program executive office and program manager for Mission Command on a weekly basis.
- Conducted national level planning, regulatory interpretation, analysis, management and synchronization of ARNG equipment.
- Scheduled the fielding of over eleven thousand pieces of equipment with a combined value of over $195M.
- Assisted the Headquarters Department of the Army G8 in identifying the new equipment training costs for the Army National Guard over the Program Objective Memorandum (POM)/Budget Formulation over from fiscal years 18 thru 22.
- Lead action officer that staffs, develops and publishes the modernization strategy to equip mission command systems to over 75 guard units over the course of 3.
- Recommended and reviewed doctrine and organizational updates to include pre-deployment actions; plans, coordinates and traveled to nine different states to brief over 40 units.
at this job
Network Engineer and System Integrator
Prepare all technical aspects and coordination for installation of LAN / WAN projects at worldwide locations. Provide pre-plan information, define IT needs, review site plans and floorplan layouts, design and configuration, develop Bill of Materials (BOM), equipment testing/prep, utilize Project Tracker systems to determine schedule, and lead technical teams in deployments and successful installations.
- Selected as Team Leader on customers two most critical and largest deployments, resulting in on-time and successful installations. Coordinated all aspects and worked with a team of 6-10 to perform hardware, software, and technical deployments.
- Performed critical site surveys to accumulate data for installations whereby accurate information results in successful deployments
- Established and wrote working sets of pre-deployment checklists and procedures to assist in the processes to follow ensuring all technical tasks were defined and covered. Management utilized these documents as standards for the entire install/deployment group.
- Considered the most senior technical rep for legacy systems and new installs; contacted by Helpdesk support on weekends and after hours to resolve technical issues worldwide.
- Provided management with detailed lessons-learned documents after deployments to assist installation group with new technical methods achieved on-site, issues resolved and actions taken to complete successful deployment.
at this job
Business Analyst / System Integrator
Organized and led multiple service improvement plans to increase availability in large integrated systems. Served as team subject matter expert for all business process improvements (CSI/TQM). Provided defect analysis and metrics for [company name]'s enterprise-wide testing systems.
- Earned Circle of Excellence nomination in 2012 for problem management and driving defect resolution.
- Governed all defect tracking and dashboard offerings during initial rollout of Chrysler's Connected Vehicle Program, forcing product launch back on schedule.
- Partnered with Release Management in developing future state of business architecture to allow project throughput to increase 33%.
- Functioned as point of contact between vendor and application teams, drove 60% reduction in network defects through data scrubbing / root cause analysis.
- Led service improvement plan (SIP) involving scheduling, increasing system availability/uptime 15%.
- Produced process metrics (MTTR) and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for dashboards using SQL, enriching quality assurance efforts.
- Lowered connectivity issues in new functionality 75% by instituting simple process changes.
- Created the target state architecture diagram for [company name]'s Enterprise Analytics Program (Big Data)
- Created documentation plus training content for enterprise rollout of HP Quality Center (ALM) and served as a subject matter expert allowing enterprise launch to stay on schedule.
- Developed communication and system stability plans, establishing best practices for enterprise wide testing organization.
at this job
System Integrator (team Lead & Sme)
Build and deploy new systems to fulfill customer contracts in DevOps; Board customers and optimize systems for stability and performance; Operate as Tier 3 Technical Support for Enterprise Systems and Database performance.
- Developed a custom On-Demand monitoring tool that reduced problem diagnosis cycle by 20% using UNIX scripting and Dojo for presentation.
- Liaison between management, end users and support personnel, then report to executives on support issues and status for the project.
- Removed audit risk by designing, developing and installing system scanning application in Perl for Sensitive Personal Information and report findings.
- Authored comprehensive curriculum of video session and wiki for training 36
- Led restructuring of 4 teams into 1 team that improved productivity by 23%.
- Use Rational to parse, store, load and distribute all custom code configuration packages.
- Automated maintenance of Databases and Applications using DBMS utilities for backup/restore, run statistics and reorganizations.
at this job
- Documented and streamlined the client's Demand and Portfolio Management processes and procedures in both Visio and Word
- Led investment support exercises and planned the Investment Roadmap for the customer's IT infrastructure projects
- Produced and maintained the Division's Integrated Schedule
- Developed and maintained partnerships with other Branches and Divisions which led to more cohesive teams
at this job
Logistics Analyst / Software System Integrator
- Coordinated with NAVAIR SSP leadership in developing system requirements aimed at streamlining the logistics and manpower procedures into three software systems: Auto Scan Tracking System (ASTS), FIGO, and Readiness and Manpower Planning (RaMPP).
- Established testing procedures based on specified requirements and performed alpha and beta testing for software development releases for both NAVAIR 4.5x Special Surveillance programs: Persistent Ground Surveillance Systems (PGSS) and Fixed Wing Aviation UAVs (FW-AVN).
- Developed documentation detailing the necessary customized system software modules, updates and operational requirements proposals by analyzing the FW-AVN existing logistics software platform and processes in order to best fill procedural and information gaps utilizing the ASTS platform. Coordinated with software engineers concerning the development, testing and release plans.
- Conducted three-day training classes on ASTS software for PGSS personnel traveling to multiple locations in Maryland and California. Trained 13 personnel to standard to improve their capabilities in the program logistics process.
- Completed a 6 months TDY to Yuma, AZ as the on-site company liaison between NAVAIR FW-AVN facilities including logistics hubs and R&D/T&E facilities to coordinate with NAVAIR program leadership and execute the transition and implementation plan for incorporating ASTS into the existing logistics procedure. Conducted "train the trainer" classes for nine key essential program personnel.
- Received nominations from two separate project managers of two separate tasks for company employee of the quarter award.
at this job
Senior Electronic Maintenance System Integrator
- Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) providing quality assurance on Technical Manual development and engineering design for four Air Traffic Control systems, three Avionics Survivability systems, and one Radar ensuring they were MIL STD 40051-2B compliant
- Collaborated with 10 engineers at the new product introduction phase to develop and verify design changes
- Interpreted drawing markup and implemented drawing revisions provided by engineers
- Completed 20 projects by effectively applying engineering, technical and maintenance procedures
- Compiled data and generated graphs to interpret results and suggest key operational improvements
- Used precision test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, waveform generators and spectrum analyzers
- Improved Training Support packets for four Air Traffic Control Systems and three Avionics Survivability systems affording Key Personnel to be efficiently trained
- Served as Master Resiliency Trainer for over 300 personnel enabling resilience practices and building core competencies to allow optimal performance
at this job
Lead System Integrator / Primary Planner
Successfully planned and executed large-scale field evaluations in simulated combat environments to determine the value, efficiency and functionality of new capabilities presented to the US Army by the private sector for purchase and deployment.
- Ensured that new equipment and technologies to be used in combat performed to the highest standards and met current and future operational requirements
- Led teams of up to 120 observer/analysts, from various civilian and military organizations; Recognized by senior officials for saving the US Army billions of dollars in unnecessary acquisitions
- Served with distinction as the inter-agency liaison to all stakeholders, civilian and military; commended by senior commanders for effectively integrating all concerned agencies into the evaluations process and streamlining the organization's collection processes
at this job
Systems Engineer / System Integrator
- Developed and executed Factory Acceptance Test Procedures (V&V) to validate the implementation of the system.
- Derived customer requirements and stored them in the DOORS platform.
- Organized and led Scrum type daily meetings to document the engineering team's performance and impediments.
- Created a Configuration Management Plan (CMP) during a bid to document the organization of Configuration Items throughout the project lifecycle.
- Generated MySQL and Python scripts used to calculate Wayside Signal design values.
at this job