- Guest Auditor, Internal IT Security Audit Team - Collaborate with internal auditors to conduct in-depth security audit on SDN-NFV, presenting results to senior management.
- Responsible for the advanced installation, operation, and maintenance of the regional and national data and voice network elements, ensuring network integrity and quality.
- Performed active network element monitoring of baseline performance and identifying any degradation in network performance or anomalies.
- Working with regional, HQ network teams and vendors to address current issues as well as proactively improve performance to prevent additional issues this includes working with management and peers in DSO, NRB, NOC, NI, IMS, Regional Engineering, Cell Techs, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of building and troubleshooting various router configurations.
- Served as Branchburg’s team leads on multiple high profile projects.
- Developed and maintained training materials, assisted with on-boarding of new team members, and provided inter-departmental training.
at this job
Interim Data Center Manager /senior Network Switch Engineer
- Manages operations staff of 19 to provide customer with exceptional data and voice service
- Managed team scheduling including weekend on-calls
- Conduct monthly one on one with team to coach and strengthen individual's career goals
- Created MOPs for large and small scale projects
- Created daily routines to bring down network alarms and enhance KPI
- Troubleshoot Network/Server/Switch/Router outages and alarms
- Create and distribute Trouble Tickets and Work Order within the team, the NOC, and other departments
at this job
Senior Network Switch Engineer
Responsible for maintaining the daily operations and maintenance of Mobile Cellular Switching Center (MSC).
- Provide troubleshooting and fault resolution of MSC switching equipment and supporting peripherals.
- Conduct hardware upgrades, software upgrades, and database cleanups.
- Perform demand, routine and preventative maintenance activities.
- Analyze data and generate reports gathered from the switch to identify problems and assist in the resolution.
- Attend weekly conference calls for project planning, MOP reviews and problem resolution.
- Assist ALU BTS engineers with cell turn ups, conversions and deletions.
- Create, edit and approve MOPs used in the switch.
- Cover MTSO on 7x24 pager rotation for off shifts.
- Train new hires on MSC equipment, procedures and practices.
at this job