Summer Counselor Resume Samples
Summer Counselors work in summer camps and implement recreation programs for children and youngsters. Common responsibilities of a Summer Counselor are following weekly schedules, organizing group activities, maintaining the camp site clean and safe, applying emergency procedures when needed, and reporting to parents. Example resumes for Summer Counselor should mention skills like being able to interact with children, supervisory skills, physical fitness, stamina, and organization. Training options observed from our collection of Summer Counselor resumes are youth programs, recreation, or leisure.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Summer Counselor Jobs page.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Summer Counselor for The Recreation Center
Helped deliver lunches and snacks to campers
- Assisted campers in any way needed
- Supervised campers on field trips and at the center
- Organized games for the campers to play
- Preparing Dinner
- After School Activities
- Chaperoning Field Trips
- Cleaning and Closing
Volunteer Respite Caretaker/summer Counselor
- Provide respite care during days and/or nights in a variety of NY children's hospitals to children suffering from terminal and chronic illnesses
- Offer support to siblings of children suffering from disease such as planning events and organizing trips
- Act as a one-on-one counselor for terminally ill children in summer camp
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!