Vice President, Strategic Account Manager
- Created new division to oversee management of 700 active healthcare clients. Responsibilities included account evaluation and growth, employee mentorship and development.
- Formed strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 Health Insurance Companies including Anthem WellPoint and UnitedHealth Group
- Managed and grew strategic accounts ($12 million/year in revenue), including subsidiaries and international market. Responsibilities included relationship building, training, and onsite visits.
- Performed client financial, workflow, and trending analyses such as prospective client proposal of $50k/year savings to outsource to AMR
- Generated software development initiatives including client system integration, profit margin analysis, internal efficiency & quality improvement
- Negotiated contract specifics resulting in 225% review volume increase in return for 20% client cost saving incentive and performance guarantees
at this job
Strategic Account Manager
- Planned, prioritized, and monitored services for 300+ business accounts to secure $3M+ in annual recurring revenue
- Conducted customer assessments by interviewing stakeholders to understand business practices, processes, and systems
- Prepared and presented proposals summarizing assessment results, solution recommendations, designs, and ROI analysis
- Communicated with clients, sub-contractors, and vendors to establish effective working relationships and provide updates throughout the service delivery process
- Top 10 performance ranking (2007 – 2010)
- Elected to [company name] Leadership Committee to assist with the planning and implementation of various National and Divisional projects and programs focused on improving workforce performance and development (2008 and 2010)
at this job