SQL Data Analyst/ Database Administrator
Responsible for work flow, productivity and the overall management and monitoring of the Electronic Medical Record Database with the main goal to achieve the highest level of quality patient care which responds to the needs of the community that is also accessible, affordable and appropriate. Working closely with, and report to the Chief Information Officer, and participates in planning and program development, quality assurance and continuous quality improvement, budget development, reporting and ensuring compliance with regulations and licensing requirements
- Operate help desk and active support via telephone, E-mail, Web and onsite as needed.
- Develop, test and document Medinformatix Electronic Medical Record templates according to design specifications
- Develop, test and document Medinformatix Electronic Medical Record clinical development and reports using standard SQL based query and reporting tools
- Performing trouble shooting, diagnostics, customization, minor development, remote training.
- Setup, install, and testing existing developed databases as well as implemented, monitored, and maintained disaster recovery.
- Monitored and fine-tuned databases performance
- Use analytical skills to troubleshoot data problems surfaced through the reports as needed.
- Use and support enterprise level report writing tools to develop standard clinical and financial reports for both departmental and enterprise use as well as maintain and support existing reports against required standards of performance.
at this job
SQL Data Analyst/i.s. Specialist
Developed an in-house application which allowed users who were on-call to synchronize database information to a laptop
- Database support (SQL Server, MS Access)
- Ran jobs to migrate data from a UNIX database to a SQL Server database using DTS packages created in SSIS
- Normalized databases to consolidate into an enterprise system
- Developed database application using VBA
- Solved business problems applicable writing queries
- Assisted customers in solving application problems
- Designed and Developed reports using Crystal Reports
at this job
SQL Data Analyst II
Identified and developed data processing tools through automation and standardization using data analysis and design. Demonstrated a high level of motivation, efficiency, and ability to meet any objective with proven ability to troubleshoot with a high degree of initiative and good judgment.
- Data manipulations/scrubbing
- Update and enhance data imports and exports
- Data Analysis
- Data Extracts
at this job
SQL Developer/sql Data Analyst
- Responsible for monitoring of scheduled SQL jobs running SSIS Packages for daily loading of production data. Troubleshooting the cause of the failure and rerunning the package.
- Setting up the automation process of downloading real estate MLS listings feed and photos.
- Perform data analysis for data integrity, perform data cleansing & normalization of data.
- Building stored procedures involving complex joins, sub queries, aggregate functions, User defined functions using TSQL and advanced SQL for a variety of business requirements.
- Scheduled windows batch jobs and SQL jobs using SQL Server Job Agent.
- Handle tickets/issues affecting production and staging data on the web sites.
at this job