Spa Receptionist Resume Samples - Page 3
Spa Receptionists are employed by resorts, hotels and private spas, where they greet customers and are responsbile for the first impression given to potential customers. Duties commonly listed on Spa Receptionist resume samples are overseeing appointments, taking phone calls, handling mail, recommending products and services, and answering to customer inquiries. The most successful example resumes highlight customer service orientation, sales skills, courtesy, and communication abilities. No formal education except a high school diploma is necessary for this job.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Spa Receptionist Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Primary responsibilities included daily operations of the spa.
- Developed and implemented new charting practices
- Responsible for all telephone activities
- Performed follow up procedures for clients undergoing medical treatments
- Provided exceptional customer service to all clients
- Answered telephones and scheduled appointments.
- Delivered excellent customer service to new and existing clients.
- Calculated nightly sales.
- Inside sales: Suggestively sold items from the retail area.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!