Service Attendant Resume Samples - Page 3
Service Attendants work in the hospitality industry and are responsible for: greeting guests, directing guests to their rooms, handling luggage, taking phone calls, forwarding messages, recommending nearby attractions, collecting payments, issuing bills, and finding ways to maximize hotel profit. A well-written resume sample for Service Attendant should focus on qualifications such as strong communication and listening skills, multitasking, problem solving, attention to details, and availability for work in shifts. A high school diploma and training in hospitality are usually seen on Service Attendant resumes.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Service Attendant Jobs page.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Food Service Attendant/cashier
- Communicate verbally with guests
- Restocked work station as necessary
- Ensure quality on finished food product
- Restock/clean respective areas upon closing
- Accurately processed transactions and managed a register
- Prompt customer service to restaurant guests/staff
- Set up, assembly, heating, plating, accurate portioning of food
- Delivery of trays to patient rooms according to protocol
- Documents safety measures and reports variance to supervisor
Room Service Attendant
- Cash Handling
- Customer Service
- Food Service
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!