Senior ETL Developer
The primary focus is to develop a Datamart called as Symphony to support Headquarters Commercial Analytics and Field Sales Reporting Tool in [company name]. This DataMart integrates all its key departments such as R&D, Sales & Marketing, Peoplesoft, HR etc. The Datamart also stores its competitor market information which is eventually procure from IMS, Integrity systems.
- Created Integration Requirements and Design Specification Document.
- Provided architectural design for Informatica.
- Defined and designed flow and standards for Informatica.
- Worked closely with business analyst, multiple business units and a data solutions engineer to identify key information that enhance business decision-making.
- Documented ETL requirements translation of Business logic into ETL language.
- Involved in designing the Data Mart based on the requirement document using Informatica Power Center 9.0.1.
at this job
Senior ETL Developer - Data Migration - Conversion
- Designing and developing of mappings, applets, sessions and workflow to load the data for eMedical Bill Management from source to target database using Informatica PowerCenter
- Streamlined and Tuned ETL mappings for improving performance
- Work with Business Analyst and Business Users to understand the requirement and translate the requirement into technical specification
- Developed reports to verify data using UNIX shell script programming
- Coordinate with team member and SME related to requirement, development activity & test case results.
- Migrated Email address related info from Oracle 11g database to Flat file and to Hortonworks-HDFS for audit.
- Used parallel hint on the source extract SQl which has saved 50% of data migration time.
- Used Analytic function in the Data warehouse sql which has brought down the execution time of the End User Analytical report by nearly 75%
- Supported production implementation and production issues
at this job
Senior ETL Developer and Tech Lead
Project involves extraction, transformation and loading of customer account information from billing systems to the entitlements data store from where the Entitlements process extracts the data for use in the Entitlements portal. Data extraction is done using Fact and Cosort tools, Data transformation is done using Pentaho Data Integration tool.
- Acted as Tech lead for the TCS managed services program for ETL projects under Comcast’s Data services department
- Have created reusable unix scripts to call Fact and Cosort codes
- Inspite of a steep learning curve, I learnt and developed solutions using Pentaho Data Integration, Fact and Cosort tools within a short span of 1 month
at this job