Senior Editor, Peer Review and Science Management
Review content and edit PAs and RFAs for contract clients, including CDMRP and the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT).
- Writer/Editor. Provide writing/editing services for contract clients, including CDMRP, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, the Institute for Educational Sciences, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, CPRIT, the National Vaccine Advisory Committee, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Trainer. Create training materials and presentations for, and deliver training to, staff writers and editors.
- Performance Evaluation. Create and administer formal performance evaluation protocols for current and prospective staff writers.
at this job
- Part-time work for a PR, SEO and web design agency. Function as senior editor, coordinating the production of and editing all web content for high-end healthcare professionals, legal firms, and addiction recovery centers on a short turnaround. Work remotely from home, communicating via Skype.
- Lead web content creator initiating posts for Titan and the client websites. Research keywords and provide topics for content.
- Tackle writing assignments as necessary for a wide variety of topics including healthcare, legal, addictions and recovery, SEO, marketing, and landscape architecture.
at this job