Conducted student registration activities, including assisting with class scheduling.
- Assisted students individually and in groups with developing academic and personal goals.
- Accurately and appropriately utilized student data.
- Consulted and collaborated effectively with parents and guardians, teachers, administrators, and other educational and community resources regarding students with identified needs and concerns.
- Monitored student academic performance, behavior, and attendance and assisted with appropriate interventions.
- Assisted teachers with the educational placement of students by using appropriate educational assessment strategies.
- Assisted with the coordination of state-testing activities on a school-wide level.
at this job
- Promoted and enhanced student achievement through academic, personal/social, and post-secondary/college/career guidance.
- Maintained and monitored schedules/credits of 355 students
- Provided information to parents and students regarding resources for students and student progress
- Coordinated Financial Aid Information sessions
- Collaborated with students, parents, administrators and faculty to help students progress successfully from their 9th to 12th grade years of high School
at this job