Scaffolder Resume Samples
Scaffolders play a vital role in the constructions industry, as they erect and fix scaffolding to buildings. Daily tasks seen on a Scaffolder resume example are creating a stable base on the ground, placing scaffolding poles, attaching tubes to them, laying planks across scaffolding, fixing safety nets, and taking down scaffolding when work is complete. Our collection of resumes in the field reveals job requirements such as scaffolding expertise, attention to safety, accuracy, good practical skills, being able to work at heights, and time management. No formal education is required - scaffolding jobs are usually entered through apprenticeships.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Journeyman Carpenter/scaffolder Alberta, Two Seasons of Seismic Surveying
Forman, with extensive experience coordinating work load.
- Journeyman ticketed, worked on various shutdowns and new construction jobs.
- Supervised many crews, mostly apprentices on various jobs.
- The ability receive orders and execute orders without question unless unsafe
- Commercial job experiences only 2 years, residential
- Building and breaking down scaffolds at high elevations for construction sites.
- Operating numerous power tools, machinery and lifts
- Installing ladders, walkways and handrails within construction sites.
- Transportation of heavy Material such as Scaffolding, Boards, Beams, and Tubes.
- Occasional Cash Handling and Client Relation Experience
- Maintaining high standards of safe work over long working hours.
Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
Engineering Management Project
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!