Treasury Management Sales Officer
Treasury Sales Officer responsible for client prospecting, joint and individual calling and annual relationship reviews in North Alabama.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of treasury management products and services through ongoing training and by maintaining my Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation.
- Spearheaded local fee income waiver review project that was copied throughout bank's 5-state footprint.
- Data mine Bank's customer information database and sales reports for income generating opportunities.
- Attained and exceeded annual fee income goals each year. Average 110% of goal.
at this job
Vice President; Global Treasury Sales Officer
- Manage and develop a $20+ million portfolio of 25+ cash management clients within the Large Corporate market segment
- Work closely with Client Managers and Credit Officers to deliver holistic working capital solutions, comprised of both domestic and international liquidity and cash management product offerings
- Partner with Foreign Exchange, Trade and International Sales associates to drive comprehensive global revenue growth for U.S. and European headquartered multinational corporations
- Contributed to $2.2 million in total revenue growth in 2010 and exceeded sales goals by 30%, utilizing a mixture of pre-call planning, proactive calling efforts and large deal closure techniques
- 1 of 6 sales associates chosen to champion and pilot [company name]'s migration to a new sales performance and revenue tracking system
- Current year over year portfolio revenue growth of approximately 22%
at this job
Chief Sales Officer
Serve on executive team and report to Chief Executive Officer, representing sales division for new, high-growth product; collaborate intensely with account management, strategy, marketing, and product departments to accelerate growth.
- Design and set revenue goals. Manage sales pyramids and provide individual support.
- Create, manage and execute sales strategy for division. Discrete activities include: Managing pipeline, sales pyramids, and sales talent with regard to performance, recruiting, staffing, onboarding, training, as well as compensation and incentive plan design.
- Design and build an efficient department infrastructure for high-growth sales team to facilitate both inside and outside sales. Identified and assigned new prospect opportunities for 2013 calendar year.
- Create product communication strategy and roll out through revising sales collateral, team training, and strategic marketing partnerships to increase brand awareness.
- Audited division systems and implemented a series of efficiency improvements (e.g., CRM, e-signature platform, revised sales contracts).
- Partnered with new product development and strategy team to identify potential areas of growth and service delivery improvements; new product line launched in March 2013.
at this job