Executive Assistant to President of ISB /sales Analyst
Arranged travel, prepared spreadsheets, Word Documents and PowerPoint presentations as required; tracked expenses and reports, and calendar upkeep
- Organized, planned and coordinated team events and meetings.
- Created sales trade planning forms, templates and cubes for sales.
- Completed: forms, samples, online product specifications and nutritionals.
- Forecasted sales along with sales personnel for accurate production scheduling.
- Reacted to last minute duties and/or projects as required for President and department teams in an unpredictable office.
at this job
Business Sales Analyst
Implemented National Account agreements and amendments. Examined and analyzed statistical data to provide on-going analysis. Partnered with National Account Managers and Directors on contract negotiations. Created and published best practices, training manuals and Facts, Answers and Questions (FAQ's) for external and internal business customers. Developed and managed national account representatives and liaisons. Created and managed promotional activities aimed at enhancing product awareness.
- Successfully organized and implemented employee discount awareness programs
- Created comprehensive presentations to meet organizational needs
- Developed and managed promotional activities aimed at enhancing product awareness
- Highly regarded for consistently achieving superior sales results through leadership, planning and effective implementations
- Established close client relationships, evaluated regional trends and product strategies, promoted new products, maintained client service satisfaction, and monitored sales performance
- Conducted national marketing campaigns
at this job
As a Sales Analyst supporting all five Sales divisions in a fast-paced sales environment, perform functions in Financial Planning & Analysis and the Pricing department. FP&A duties include weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports that have executive-level visibility as well as forecasting and billing analysis. Pricing duties include updating and maintaining pricing catalogs for 78 active contracts and 730 active vendors and vendor partners.
- Reduced the Autodesk pricing catalog refresh time by 80% by overhauling the master pricing file to include pre-set coding and formulas that automatically calculated pricing for 13 different contracts
- Improved overall efficiency and significantly reduced error rate in the Pricing department by compiling and organizing a complete Pricing Manual consisting of all cost, markup and special pricing breakdown for all major vendors and their applicable contracts
- As point of contact for overhauling and updating Oracle's pricing for all contracts, was able to improve accuracy and eliminate duplicates which not only reduced Sales inquiries for pricing issues, but also enabled the company to win two new major contracts; one for the DoD team spanning 5 years and worth over $220 million, and one for the SLED team spanning 3 years with unlimited sales
- Reduced duplicate and invalid one-off pricing requests from the Sales teams by creating a pricing tracking system that, once trends were analyzed, enabled us to identify the pain points and educate the Sales reps how to utilize the Pricing system in a more efficient manner
at this job
Responsibilities included data analysis, Inventory tracking, data mining, validation, data cleansing maintenance tasks and query support
- Performed ad hoc analysis as required
- Primarily responsible for handling all CRM data related needs including reporting territory assignment and cleansing and reconciliation of pipeline
- Analyzed and enter data from cash flow statements, rent rolls and borrower financial statements in order to determine a project's ability to qualify for financing
- Participated in sales team meetings and process discussion.
- Provided weekly and monthly detailed bookings and forecast reports to Executive Team, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Worked closely with other departments and maintaining professional courtesy.
at this job
Commercial Sales Analyst
Multi-faceted role including preparing monthly charts and slides to update Executive team on current state of the business, reviewing monthly forecast with business planners to increase or decrease forecast, training and supporting 10 direct sellers along with 20 outside rep agencies. Provided customer service, daily sales reports, and commission reports, reviewing and analyzing weekly open order report and providing data to Senior Director of Sales.
- Collaborated with Information Technology (IT) programmers to blueprint, integration test, and implement the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) lead generation tool used by 300+ sales representatives. Created 100+ page training manual and conducted 3 day training seminar of CRM tool with commercial sales representatives and managers. Enabled sales rep to track all sales activity and follow up with customers and management to view all activities created by sales reps.
- Partnered with IT programmers in the blueprinting, integration testing, and implementation of a QlikView competitive job quote dashboard tool used by sales & marketing in the analysis of job trends, pricing, and marketing analysis. Provided training to commercial sales and marketing executives on use of QlikView tool. Enable management to view and analyze job quote metrics.
- Monitored 18 - month rolling calendar of job leads from CRM that were distributed to the Commercial Territory Manager leading to 60% increase in activity within 2 years.
- Analyzed and processed monthly commission payments averaging $65K per month and yearly bonuses for over 20 Commercial rep agencies.
- Maintained external web SalesNet portal for over 50 users.
- Reviewed Dodge job leads, crossed over Commercial products listed in specifications, created competitive job pricing quotes, and provided product specification sheets. Increased sell time for territory managers by 25%.
at this job
Provided sales/revenue forecasts for worldwide operations.
- Created and managed the budget for the business unit.
- Created ROI, NPV, and IRR tools for existing/prospective clients.
- Created macros, PivotTables, charts, graphs, and logical tables for statistical analysis.
- Reconciled quota verses actual sales and calculated the resulting commission payments.
- Prepared month end financial reports.
- Identified areas of opportunity/concern in the Help Desk/IT Support market.
at this job
Built custom and weekly referral reports, analyzed branch referral and signed deal results. Audited referrals. Reviewed account executive branch assignments. Reconciled multiple data sources. Administered partner compensation files.
- Built custom and weekly referral count & sales reports by line of business using key performance indicators to monitor deal close rates for one of the company's largest merchant partner.
- Audited submitted referrals for accurate banker information for compensation purposes; worked with the account executives and bank branch to obtain any missing information
- Produced monthly bank branch referral and signed deal reports for the Territory Sales Managers to manage their account executives
- Reconciled multiple data warehouses to ensure accurate results; facilitated data corrections to the Finance Department
- Developed monthly partner compensation files according to the company guidelines
- Built a monthly referral efficiency report to identify trends in the bank branches' referral rate. Sales Managers utilize this report as a tool to measure branch performance as well as to determine account executive assignment.
at this job
Sales Analyst - Corporate Brands
Responsible for supporting the Marketing Department, in conjunction with all other departments, through timely and effective consumer and shipment data analysis, promotional and product insights, and development of customer presentations.
- Created a monthly snapshot tool for shipment and store level data that provides sales managers and the director with an up to date informational tool.
- Selected to a Business Improvement Strategy Team to develop tools and to track and communicate progress and results.
- Selected to a Category Management team to provide analytic support and insights on the category management role for Red Gold's first category captain opportunity.
- Developed and assisted in the creation of various new item sell sheets.
- Adept at providing the sales team with accurate information and analysis with short lead time.
- Selected to the five-person Annual Business Planning team. Main responsibilities are to gather projected fiscal finished numbers from the field sales managers and to gather category sales data and determine sales trends and insights.
at this job
Reported and reviewed all clients' revenue and statistic submissions to ensure accuracy on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Performed market trend analysis of revenue, card service fees, and incentives data using exceptional knowledge of Excel.
- Provided timely and accurate preparation of various financial and market share reports for all financial institutions, clients and senior management including sales and marketing teams. Presented these reports to CFO.
- Assumed the role of Business Analyst liaison to the technology group. Assisted in the business requirements gathering on all system development projects. Responsible for developing and validating various UAT testing scripts.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of SOX procedures during Visa's historical IPO and successfully completed the SOX audit in a timely manner.
- Worked directly with the Director of Financial Planning in developing, processing and maintaining forecasts and budgets for all department manager
- Responsible for the quarterly risk assessment review for all banks. Work closely with fraud and risk departments to provide statistical data
at this job
Corporate Sales Analyst / Marketing Communication Specialist
Produced confidential sales reporting for $183 million sales division president. Maintained various sales and CRM databases, Marketing budget log and Marketing assets. Generated expense, ad hoc and commission reports, company performance charts and graphs. Supported Sales, Product Marketing and Finance.
- Recaptured $85,000 in missing sales dollars by identifying, categorizing and reclassifying part numbers into correct product groups and series.
- Converted website inquiries into new leads in SalesForce portal. Resolved six month backlog of 1900 inquiries within three weeks. Produced trending reports and new sales opportunities for Sales follow-up.
- Produced 30 monthly sales achievement reports; posted to dashboards enabling executives to evaluate activity, set sales targets and develop reliable forecasts. Reduced 3-5 day processing time to two hour turnaround.
- Conducted monthly point of sale and distributor inventory analyses to a) more accurately quote market-based pricing; and b) improve inventory turnover and cash flow from distributors
- Supported more than 60 local and regional events, coordinating Webinars, logistics, literature, promotional prizes and give-ways. Used Ariba to procure advertising, products and services, and to process invoice payments.
at this job