Senior Safety Professional
Primary Safety resource for safety related issues including field operations, natural gas processing and transmission covering 25 Compressor Stations, 2 PSM regulated liquid extraction plants, 4210 miles of transmission pipeline, and 129 personnel that staff these facilities within a 5 State region.
- Field Safety Reviews, inspections, audits, Contractor Safety Reviews, PSSR, PHA and Revalidations
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause analysis; Project safety support; Pre-job planning; HazOp Plan reviews and Hazard Assessment preparation
- Safety Programs trainer and implemented both Behavior Based and Values Based safety programs
- Supervised safety contractors during construction and placing online of 700 mile Ruby pipeline
- Safety Program review and transition trainer upon [company name] merger with El Paso Corporation
at this job
- Conduct safety audits, safety inspections, and day-to-day safety operations. Conduct safety orientation and training
- Work hand in hand with project management for a proactive approach to reduce injury,
- Identify and prioritize safety-training needs, local safety training regulations and specific needs identified by OSHA
at this job
Industrial Hygienist/safety Professional
- OSHA Compliance Inspections/training (develop webinars)
- Supports US Army Public Health Command industrial hygiene operations across all Army sites. Responsibilities include site surveys for ventilation, air quality, noise sources/personal dosimetry, and DOEHRS data entry. Types of facilities include maintenance depots, office spaces, auto shops, chemical inventory, and medical clinics.
- Support the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for VPP, including conducting OSHA inspections in warehouses (storage/material handling, fire safety, and electrical safety.
- Creating Industrial Hygiene work instruction documents on how to conduct air sampling/noise sampling/ventilation surveys
- Obtained Common Access Card (CAC)
- Utilized Defense Occupational & Environmental Health Readiness System (DOEHRS)
- Conducted Industrial Hygiene surveys
- Support the DoD VPP Center of Excellence (VPP). Responsibilities include site assessment and procedure development.
- Pentagon (Washington Headquarters Services (WHS))
at this job