Restaurant Worker Resume Samples - Page 5
Restaurant Workers are employed by establishments serving food to patrons and may have various roles, from cooking and cleaning to managing budgets and staff. Based on our collection of sample resumes, Restaurant Workers are responsible for preparing food, seating customers, taking orders, operating the cash register, maintaining the cooking area clean, and training new employees. Most Restaurant Workers are expected to demonstrate in their resumes cooking skills, leadership and managerial abilities, customer service orientation and time management. Some candidates for this type of job are trained in restaurant management.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
General Restaurant Worker
- Prep food for meals and make sandwiches
- Cook using grill, deep fryer and oven
- Set up and serve on cafeteria serving line
- Take/prepare food orders at deli line
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Accommodate customers with disabilities
- Follow principles of ServSafe
- Clean and sanitize kitchen/dining area
- Operate commercial dishwasher and sink to sanitize dishes
- Respectful, friendly and enjoy giving excellent customer service
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!