Restaurant Crew Resume Samples
Restaurant Crews are usually found in fast-food restaurants where they ensure client satisfaction and keep operations running smoothly. Typical activities highlighted on a Restaurant Crew resume example are greeting customers, promoting special deals, collecting payments, forwarding orders to the kitchen, packing orders, and ensuring food freshness. Based on our collection of resumes for Restaurant Crew, essential job skills are dexterity, customer service, attention to details, teamwork, and multitasking. Most Restaurant Crews hold a high school or general education diploma.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Restaurant Crew Jobs page.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Restaurant Crew Chief
- Filled in for absent staff as needed
- Assisted with special events as needed
- Performed basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor
- Prepared mixed drinks for service to customers table
- Served food to customers
- Took out the trash in the restaurant
- Cleaned and washed the dishes
- Swept the kitchen
- Food preparation
- Taking food orders
- Keeping food station sanitary
- Prep station for next employee
- Following safety procedures and cleaning procedures when working in a kitchen
- Cash management
- Placing inventory orders/ managing inventory
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!