Sr. Field Enterprise Relationship Executive
Launched / opened Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico markets, promoting IOT, software, data center, security, cloud, virtualization, networking, and managed services, analytics to Fortune 100 / 500 companies through cold calling and use of prospecting tools at director, C-level and above.
- Hosted / managed marketing events with partners, delivering product presentation, networking to build relationships and closing of sales; realize 98% ROI.
- Obtained 100% new business penetration on 175 accounts.
- Closed out over 1.5 million in revenue in the first 5 months on board
- Booked networking and marketing events to grow territory and expand brand recognition
- Built 50 new channel partner relationships to grow business for the territory and companywide.
at this job
Business Relationship Executive
- I manage portfolios and projects: individual portfolios are grouped into families as projects.
- I serve as the liaison between our service departments and our business.
- Instrumental in tailor-made services for specific clients.
- Instrumental in the strategic direction of the organization in the last 5 years.
- I manage project prioritization to increase efficiency and excellence in delivery.
at this job
Client Relationship Executive - Midwest Region
Regional HR Manager for the Midwest (IL, IN, WI, MN, OH, and MI) 13 HR Business Partners servicing approximately $9.5M in Revenue, 600 clients with 10-150 worksite employees.
- Recruit, train and manage HR Business Partners on standard operating procedures, best practices and internal systems.
- Monitor escalated client issues identified as Potential Termination Risks (PTR) process on a weekly basis and report status to divisional GM and VP. Strategize solutions and pricing to retain clients and regain trust.
- Facilitate weekly status meetings to improve client issue prioritization and associate accountability. Deliver immediate feedback and follow up with associates in bi-weekly meetings, monthly one-on-one coaching sessions and yearly performance management discussions.
- Focus on people management for the Midwest Region HR Business Partners, including: budget of all HR functions, additional head count to support sales, performance planning, compensation, and succession planning. Utilize talent and timely reward achievements to ensure associate retention.
- Support and identify Midwest Regional needs and initiatives. Increase knowledge depth through product training and coaching/mentoring sessions.
- Coordinate, plan and conduct the HR Business Partner National Call as a forum for communication of HR topics and presentation of new ADP ancillary products and product or partnership enhancements.
- Maintain and develop successful relationships interdepartmentally and across ADP divisions on various ancillary products including: our Shared Service Centers, Recruiting, Safety and Risk, Workers Compensation, Unemployment Claim Services, 401k, FSA and COBRA.
- Increased Midwest Employee Engagement level to 86% overall in FY11. Due to this outstanding result, currently leading the national ADP Resource Employee Engagement Initiative for FY12.
at this job
Customer Relationship Executive
- Identify business process improvement strategies for Fortune 500 companies that result in a better customer experience
- Increase demand generation for Fortune 500 customer excellence centers in the US and Canada
- Design, enable, manage, and grow customer value in order to drive growth and profitability
at this job
Client Relationship Executive
- Outgoing and passionate about delivering the best client experience and ensuring that our internal and external partners are "Delighted" and engaged. Constantly evaluating client concerns and promptly strategizing to over-deliver on desired results by establishing customer relationships at an executive and vendor manager level.
- Actively focused on the growth of a client book of over 20 groups, and an annual revenue of over 3.3 million dollars. This diverse book of business ranges from $80,000.00 to $500,000.00 a year in revenue from 1,000 lives to 8,000 lives.
- Charged with training new team members to appreciate both the technical aspects of our "Software as a Service" platform, as well as the key relationship building techniques.
- Focused on specific quality initiatives and deployed Lean Sigma to ensure that successes realized and were measured accurately. These included A3 exercises, DMAIC principles sewn into daily tasks and processes, and many quality assurance routines created.
- Collect complex business requirements to define implementation strategy and system configuration for new and existing clients. Track and summarize project progress, identify and address project risks to ensure all tasks are executed according to expected timeline.
- Provide concise communication regarding new system functionality, industry news, open items, project initiatives and resolution activity.
- Deliver presentations to internal and external executives and partner with the sales team on prospect visits and scope of services presentations.
- Actively use our project management tool, Clarizen, to organize workload, prioritize, manage time, and complete capacity planning.
at this job