Reading Specialist Resume Samples - Page 3
Reading Specialists help students, both children and adults, overcome their reading difficulties. A typical Reading Specialist resume sample highlights duties such as diagnosing disabled readers, selecting appropriate materials for students with different needs, implementing corrective measures and new learning methods. The strongest example resumes emphasize patience, reading education experience, excellent communication skills, and leadership. A Master's Degree focused on reading education is required for this role. Demonstrating supervised practicum experience is also paramount for Reading Specialists.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Reading Specialist Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Assess student reading abilities
- Make recommendations as needed
- Work with individual students to improve reading skills
- Co-teach groups in a classroom setting
Human Development And Family Studies
Reading Specialist Certification
- Teaches first grade students the fundamentals of reading
- Provides extra assistance in areas of reading for children who are at a below average level
- Plans daily activities and facilitates assessment tests
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!