RDH Resume Samples - Page 2
RDHs or Registered Dental Hygienists work in dentists’ offices and are responsible for cleaning patients’ teeth. Essential job duties of a RDH are preparing patients for procedures, assisting with routine checkups, removing plaque from teeth, reviewing patient oral health history, and educating patients on brushing and flossing techniques. Those interested in a RDH position should be able to showcase the following skills in their resumes: dexterity, being able to work on their feet for hours, patience, attention to details, effective communication, customer service, and infection control. Most resume samples in the field should make display of an Associate’s Degree and state licensure.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Administer local anesthetic agents (topical and Oraqix)
- Apply fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Chart conditions of decay and disease.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using dental instruments (prophylaxis treatment)
- Provide health education to improve children's oral health.
- Examine gums, using probes, to locate recessed gums and disease.
- Expose and develop dental x-ray film
- Place antibacterial agent in pocket depths, such as "Arestin"
- Assist in Soft Tissue Laser Therapy
Full Time RDH
- Periodontal treatment
- Patient recall
- Patient records
- Opening/closing office
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!