Data Analyst / Qlikview Developer
Supported/augmented the Drilling Engineers with various activities and data analysis, including, but not limited to review of daily reports, data compilation, and report generation.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and supported QlikView dashboards. Integrated data sources and databases with QlikView, and designed and developed data models and backend queries for presenting data.
- Created data queries and reports using WellView, QlikView, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS, and Excel. Created custom queries/reports designed for quality verification and information sharing.
- Used SQL, PowerPoint, Excel and InfoView daily to generate various performance reports for analysis.
- Analyzed underlying data for potential discrepancies, investigate errors, and perform data cleanup.
- Set up wells and jobs within WellView; monitor and perform QA/QC of daily WellView data for anomalies.
- Prepared and routed AFE's using Quorum.
at this job
Pacific Coast Producers are into the business of food packaging and processing.
- Interacted with end-users to collect requirements and acquire the necessary domain knowledge to become a subject matter expert. Trained and provided support to end users.
- Performed analysis, documentation, for calculation for various attributes.
- 3 Executive Dashboards depicting Sales and Inventory data were created during the stint. Dealt with a data volumes ranging from 20 to 50 million records.
- Worked on Qlikview Server and Publisher, to manage user access, schedule refreshing of documents, mount completed applications.
- Created PDF push reports and setup email distribution on QlikView Publisher 9.
- Reviewed QlikView error logs and provided production support.
- Performance tuning of dashboards was carried out to limit the response time to well under 5 seconCalculation and defining server sizing for optimal performance of QlikView dashboards.
- Worked with Qlikview 9.x, upgrade to 10.x, SQL Server 2008, Excel files, flat files.
at this job
[company name] implemented SAP ECC 6 from JBA (v3.5) ERP system running on the AS/400.
- Archiving project consisted of migrating over 2390 data files with 1+ terrabyte of data to Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SSIS was used for the migration.
- The decommissioning of JBA ERP system was completed by the target date of August 2013.
- QlikView version 11.2 was used for reporting inquiries of historical information.
- QlikView programs also included invoice reprint and serialized products
- Using Loftware Labeling Solutions for Zebra label printing.
- Historical serialized products also needed to be captured in SAP z-tables with custom programs.
- Review SAP financial information for load to Qlikview reporting.
at this job
Analyzed requirements and gathered data for designing QlikView applications.
- Delivered advanced/complex reporting solutions such as Dashboards and Standardized reporting using Qlikview11.
- Enable the features that are requested by the clients and make them understand the new features.
- Created Dashboards with different style using Qlikview components like List Box, Slider, Buttons, charts and Bookmarks.
- Implemented Star schema & snow flake schema (confirmed dimensions).
- Developed Linked Tables, Concatenation and solved the loops issues.
- Gathered & loaded data into Qlikview from various data sources (SQL SERVER 2005, Oracle 10g, .CSV and excel files).
- Created different types of sheet objects like List boxes, Buttons, Multibox.
- Sound knowledge of various functions of QlikView technology.
- Implemented Incremental Load to improve Load Time.
- Tested Applications, ensuring the application met the requirements, Data quality for Quality Assurance before delivering to the end users.
at this job
Qlikview Developer/reporting and Data Analyst/qa
Responsible for gathering Requirements, planning and development, UAT, implementation and user support of Qlikview dashboards (Qlikview 11) for various stakeholders. Includes createing Qlikview Scripts and creation of Qlikview UI.
- Responsible for Development and maintenance of Third Party Oversight system using Sharepoint and InfoPath. Also created and maintained reporting for this system using Access, Excel and Qlikview.
- Responsible for training and giving guidance to team for development and maintenance of the above system and reports.
- Responsible for analyzing data reports to find system bugs, data integrity issues and process issues.
- Responsible for streamlining reporting system using an MS Access Database with ODBC connection to Sybase Tables
- Responsible to create new reports as required and to automate the production of reports currently manually produced.
- Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of a Forecasting database (MS Access Project front end and SQL Server backend).
- Responsible for revamping the Forecasting database to be less normalized and easier to use.
- Responsible for Globalization of Toolset and processes used in Project Financial and HC Plan/Forecasting
- Responsible in assistance of team implementation of Clarity13 as Global PPM/Financial Tool for Portfolio\Initiative\Program\Project hierarchy within all of Asset Management.
- Responsible for solutioning issue of tracking resources with expired contracts globally.
at this job
AVP / Qlikview Developer
Designs QV based dashboards against disparate data sources (SAP Connectors, BW, SQL Server, data in Excel, and others database object) using Chart, list, table and other objects.
- Uses QVD and incremental loading to delete, insert and update records and highlight items changed; internal match to generate standard financial statements from trial balance queries; VB macro and actions trigger to streamline process; input fields to adjust data manually; QV publisher to schedule jobs for different users in different departments.
- Develops KPIs and set analysis application with Qlikview functions (join, concatenate, keep, applymap)
- Writes QlikView and SQL scripts to load relevant data and uses VB macro and set analysis to create customized reports for regulatory reporting, US regional and CFO infra.
- Applies security to document (section access) and QMC server level (reduction, distribution and loop).
at this job