Managed operations for key utility and partner accounts including scheduling, inventory, records retention and invoicing
- Increased key accounts to expand into 3 new territories through strong relationships and seamless operations
- Managed onboarding and training for new employees and independent contractors
- Implemented inventory controls reducing inventory losses by 150% within 3 months
- Created and implemented operations processes eliminating 1 full-time administrative position through efficiency
at this job
Deputy Director and Program Manager
Program Manager for an O&M sustainment program.
- Managed program cost, schedule, quality, performance, processes and subcontract activities. Employed EVM, metrics, risk management and project management methodologies to ensure successful execution
- Achieved Award Fee scores ranging from 92% to 97% during tenure as DPM and PM
- Developed and executed on annual Long Range Plan (LRP) commitment of $30M
- Established and led program business rhythms to monitor program technical and financial status, includes internal customer and senior business unit reviews
- Led and participated in new business development activities such as ECPs and proposals. Engaged in pre-proposal strategic activities, proposal reviews, proposal writing and start-up activities
- Directed and monitored organization staffing, includes employee recruitment, selection, training, career development, performance assessment, workload planning, recognition, salary actions and disciplinary actions
at this job
Technical Program Manager, New Product Development
A leading energy conversion company serving global high-technology applications critical to the semiconductor, solar, and flat panel displays industries.
- Established and maintained peer recognized leadership role in product development process (PDP).
- Implemented project management processes into $1.7million new product development program.
- Responsible for managing schedules, tasks, risks and resources by utilizing SharePoint, and project server management tools.
- Based on Market Requirements Document (MRD) and collaboration with internal R&D teams, launched new products within 3-6 months from definition to release, transfer to China production and global deployment; meeting 50% contribution margin cost targets, 12 month positive cash flow milestone, and 2.5% Annual Failure Rate(AFR)quality goals.
- Used "Voice of Customer" feedback to develop effective product roadmaps and schedules.
- Applied Lean 6 Sigma techniques to Reduce Time to Market for prototypes from 17 to 10 weeks.
- Partnered effectively with Finance and Operations to monitor sales reports, sales forecasts, sales trends, and pricing trends, which increased gross margins and resource and equipment utilization.
at this job
Business Unit Program Manager
Managed all aspects of customer relationship for 2 Business Units of an international Medical Device company with revenue totaling $60M.
- Key member of team during a period of 400% business growth.
- Project Manager on 5 major medical device global manufacturing projects. Managed international cross- functional project teams from prototype to mass production in a stage gate, PDP environment.
- Publicly identified by customer as key communication and change agent in multiple global business reviews
- Issued and supported the generation of quotes and value propositions designed to improve manufacturing and operational efficiencies
at this job
Reactor Auxiliaries Work Center Supervisor/program Manager/ Repair Parts Manager
Supervised and trained 25 Engineman in operation, maintenance, repair and quality assurance of reactor auxiliaries' division four diesel generators and reactor safety systems for two A4W nuclear reactors. As Work Center Supervisor verified procedures, validated maintenance practices and provided on-site supervision and post completion verification.
- Improved scheduled maintenance completion rate from 82% to 100%.
- Safely executed over 2,000 maintenance/repair items, from identification through planning, execution and completion during deployment during Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Red Dawn.
- Ordered, tracked and inventoried tools, parts and materials used for corrective and preventative while operating within a budget.
- Created technical work packages to include detailed engineering blue prints, parts required and estimated total man hours for diesel engine and auxiliary system over-hauls. Coordinated work actions amongst multiple entities to include ship's force and outside work activity.
- Provided over 400 hours of off-duty time training junior sailors in becoming knowledgeable maintenance technicians, and system experts.
- Commended by Commanding Officer, and strike group Admiral for work ethic, leadership skills, and accomplishing tasks on time with no rework.
- Awarded Admiral's Flag Letter of Commendation, Navy/Marine Corp Achievement Medal.
at this job
Core team member that established a [company name] program for call centers, leveraging multiple IT systems to produce scorecards, forecasting, schedule adherence, and work prioritization.
- Planned, tracked, measured and reported on the status of a variety of projects throughout the entire project development life cycle.
- Product owner in Agile/Scrum environment for a customer knowledge base. Provided direction to the development team; delivered releases on time and within budget.
- Drove process improvement using Lean Six Sigma methodology to solve inefficiencies with employee productivity and the multiple IT applications required for completing job duties.
- Generated yearly business case with funding requirements, resources needed, risk assessment, benefit analysis and metrics for measuring success.
- Developed and executed $9.5 M budget, ensuring organizational requirements were in line with spending plan, approving funding allocations, and benefit tracking with performance indicators.
- Coordinated with HR, Legal, IT and Finance to support program enablement and growth.
- Published executive reports using Business Intelligence tools showing progress towards goals.
at this job
Sr. Program Manager
Managed the strategic direction and daily operations of a five year $50M time and materials Federal IT Operations /Telephony/Systems Engineering multi-site contract.
- Personally responsible for the project Profit and Loss and grew the business by 11% over three years.
- Directed project personnel, mindfully watching cost and schedule requirements, and ensured contract compliance.
- Provided leadership and consistently introduced innovative approaches to enhance performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Met with client leadership on a daily basis to discuss project direction, overall health, costs, risks, and developing initiatives.
- Developed performance and financial analysis reports which showed the effectiveness of meeting the project commitments.
- Managed and scheduled all personnel training, and built staff development plans that promoted increased responsibility and growth.
- Major contributor to the development of all information technology initiatives for the client, including critical path and design projects, budgeting, planning, policies, and workflow prioritization.
at this job
Global Program Manager
Analyst in three-person team charged with the responsibility of managing Global Data Center demand, capacity, utilization and Total Cost of Ownership. Developed and implemented strategies to administer firm, wide cultural and behavioral changes, as well as amend models for forecasting, budgeting, and data collection. Project drastically reduced global energy use and operating costs while improving transparency.
- Analysis and alternative recommendations prevented expensive investment in a new $200MM data center
- Provided support in the design of UBS forecasting model for global compute, storage and 'dark matter'
- Maintained and analyzed capacity, accurate business requirements and quantitative data from clients
- Teamed with Finance department to design & implement Total Cost Ownership process and allocation method
- Spearheaded strategy and negotiations between global UBS AB divisions in shared Data Centers, and developed capacity allocation methodology and implementation.
- Assessed new technologies and made recommendations for improvement and efficiency
at this job
Responsible for total end to end program performance, P&L, financial objectives, sales, cash flow and product delivery. Primary customer interface.
- Currently managing special products and advanced development programs for high power amplifiers for satellite systems.
- Responsible for new proposals, BOEs, schedules, budgets and resource planning.
- Direct engineering, manufacturing, test and delivery efforts.
- Established and executed Risk Management & Opportunity Plans.
- Achieved high profit margins, earned high award fees and incentives.
- Mentored and trained other project/program managers.
at this job
Responsible for coordinating delivering of multiple projects that involved integrating different apps in the [company name] vehicle supply chain infrastructure in an agile environment. In this 7.5 Million dollar project there are 7 application development teams involving on-shore and off-shore resources from leading IT development vendors. Leading cross-functional teams involving business, IT, QA, and PMO.
- Developed cost benefit analysis for the program and communicated to executive steering committee for evaluation and decision making for various product development phases.
- Created dashboard utilizing well-known [company name] processes for program status reporting, RAID reporting, budget reporting, and product launch readiness reporting.
- Allocated resources utilizing RACI matrix and tracked resource utilization in a regular basis.
- Maintained financial cost tracker using [company name] Program Cost Management tools.
at this job