Produce Worker Resume Samples
Produce Workers make sure customers benefit from the best fruit and vegetables by completing the following duties: monitoring expiration dates, discarding items which have become brown or nasty, choosing items to be offered for quick sale, ensuring suitable temperatures, replenishing stocks, and maintaining inventories. Based on our selection of resumes for Produce Worker, main job requirements are attention to details, stamina, teamwork, time management, good numeracy skills, customer service, and computer literacy. Most resumes in the field make display of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Deli and Produce Worker
Assisted customers in Deli
- Sanitized cookware and prepared food for next day
- Stocked fruits and vegetables in Produce
- Organized and ensured all items are fresh in the Produce
- Direct store patrons to their desired produce needs
- Responsible for preparing fruits and vegetables for display areas within the store
- Assist in ensuring the produce is up to par by removing spoiled products or reducing the price of bruised produce and placing it on the reduced price racks
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work area and produce sections
- Ensured that the children were following the rules and participating in events
- Assisted with homework help when needed
Grocery Produce Worker
- Food handling and arranging
- Accepting produce orders
- Customer Service
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!