- Verified accuracy and pricing of Sales Orders and Purchase Orders using different portals including SAP
- Created and managed Networks and Projects within SAP to facilitate timely and accurate order generation for clients AT&T & Verizon
- Responsible for tracking and delivery of goods in association with the Delivery Management team
- Performed material planning, and services by creating and reviewing Sales and Purchase Orders, shipping contracts, and invoicing
- Generated EDI invoices for Services and Deliveries performed, totaling a monthly average of $200 million
- Provided support to various departments related to accounting, finance, and Delivery Management
- Assisted with special projects as needed
at this job
- Performed sourcing, liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to improve business
- Re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- In 2012 to present saved company $80,000 through contract re-negotiations.
- Created Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in SAP necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
- Worked with finance and sales team throughout the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting.
- Worked on multiple company projects and spearheaded 4 projects to bring new International Markets into the company’s portfolio.
- Initiated corrective actions on bad materials and maintained a vendor score card to measure vendors success or failures for STG.
at this job