Postal Worker Resume Samples
Postal Workers work in post office environments and have the following responsibilities: offering postal code information, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, helping customers to package items, collecting letters, selling stamps and other products, and operating automated sorting equipment. Those interested in a Postal Worker career should be able to demonstrate the following skills throughout their resumes: postal operations knowledge, customer service, accuracy, attention to details, sorting skills, computer competences, teamwork, and time management. Most example resumes make display of a high school diploma and on-the-job training.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Postal Worker Cover Letter.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
- Responsible for sorting mail, making sure the letters are bundled properly and forwarded to correct location
- Maintained an effective pace to make sure the job was done fast and effectively
- Assisted coworkers with maintaining deadlines for completion
- Organize and maintain records of incoming mail and packages
- Assist customers to send and retrieve mail, and recover lost packages
- Operate and manage related machines
- Organize/Sort mail, put mail into lockers, go on the mail run
- Run the post office cashier
- Interact with customers
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!