Shift Manager/clinical Patient Placement Coordinator
- Serve as an administrative resource for nursing and other departments.
- Collaborate with clinical teams to facilitate patient admissions, discharges and transfers.
- Analyze information to ensure proper patient placement in accordance with established policies and bed allocation criteria.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and organization skills.
at this job
Staffing Office / Bed Placement Coordinator
- Responsible for day to day staffing needs of medical, surgical, operating rooms, emergency, pediatric, and critical care units for two hospital campuses
- Maintain daily staffing computer records
- Input and maintain work schedules for hospital nursing staff
- Maintain files associated with external health care agencies
- Maintain monthly licensure and recertification credentials for in-house pool staff
- Weekly reconciliation of external health care agency time cards
- Maintain mandatory low census log for all nursing units
- Monthly reconciliation of patient travel vouchers
- Patient placement in proper hospital unit following medical procedure
- Maintain proper patient to staff ratio
at this job