Pizza Chef Resume Samples - Page 4
Pizza Chefs prepare and cook food in a fast food restaurant. Duties included on example resumes of Pizza Chefs include preparing the kitchen for daily business at the beginning of a shift, preparing pizza ingredients, creating pizzas by order, and cleaning the kitchen at the end of the business day. Applicants who are interested in obtaining a job as a Pizza Chef do not need to list any college majors or educational backgrounds on their resume in order to obtain the position.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Pizza Chef and Host/cashier
- Pizza chef at a fast paced Italian restaurant
- Prepared pizzas, appetizers, and breads to order
- Front of house host and cashier
- Greeted customers, handled phones, cash register, and orders for takeout
Pizza Chef/food Cook & Prep
- Answering phones helping guest with orders
- Greeting guests as they arrive
- Making hand tossed pizzas and other food items on the menu
- food prep and cook with following the recipe
- Maintaining kitchen cleaning standards
Shift Manager/cashier/pizza Chef
Manage all evening employees and tasks
- Engage in customer service and marketing
- Take all orders and run P.O.S.
- Make and check pizzas for outstanding quality
Biological Sciences Concentrating
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!