Pipeline Inspector Resume Samples - Page 3
Pipeline Inspectors check piping systems for defects. A regular resume sample for Pipeline Inspector highlights duties such as checking alignment and depth, identifying debris that may damage pipes, determining corrosive factors, performing tests, and assessing metal loss levels. The most sought-after skills in a Pipeline Inspector are dexterity, observation spirit, accuracy, time management, and physical strength. Customer service orientation may be required as well, in case these employees need to interact with customers. Eligible candidates showcase a high school diploma or the equivalent in their resumes.
For more information on what it takes to be a Pipeline Inspector, check out our complete Pipeline Inspector Job Description.
Pipeline Inspector Intern
- Collect data and information on the surrounding area for possible corrosion factors.
- Perform mechanical particle testing of exposed portions of the pipeline and mapping and measurement of metal loss on the system.
- Ability to supervise contractors performing PT, UT, MT, and RT x-ray testing.
- Ensure delivery of fluids through cross-examination pipelines
- Communicate with pump operators about line pressure and leaks
- Co-ordinate with dispatch to detour traffic away from leaks.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!