Performance Test Engineer
Company: [company name]
Client: France Telecom, France.
Working location: Offshore.
Technology: Thick Client Vantive 8.2.1, Solaris 10, Jonas 18.104.22.168, Oracle 9.2, MQ Series 6.0, Tuxedo 10GR2, Weblogic 10.3.1, IBM JDK 1.5, Java vuser protocol.
Description: The front office residential project(RFORCE) aims to provide agencies a tool for customer relationship in the residential market, to actively respond to competitive situation. The application ensures continuity of customer relationship, implements proactive campaigns & produce balance sheets, and implements relational processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identification of critical business scenarios to be included in performance testing.
- Functional validation of load test scenarios.
- Participated in weekly status meetings with project stakeholders and interact actively with different teams for any technical or functional issues and follow ups.
- Involved in test planning, scripting, test execution, reporting and monitoring.
- Active interaction with network monitoring team for analysis of network issues and bottlenecks.
at this job