Assistant Center Operations Director
- Assisted Center Operations Director in conjunction with HR implementation of HR policies and procedures for center personnel.
- Assisted with hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of back office personnel.
- Assisted with ensuring the financial performance of the center as well as developing and maintaining new policies, procedures and training programs.
- Assisted with preparation and review of operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Assisted with planning and preparing work schedules and assigning colleagues to specific duties.
- Provided technical support and resources to clients and center personnel.
- Supervised drug and alcohol testing by medical staff to ensure proper performance and ensured that all certifications were current and regulatory procedures were adhered.
- Performed clerical duties such as answering phones, check in and out of all patients.
- Performed drug screens and breath alcohol screens according to regulations.
at this job
Assistant Center Operations Director/radiologic Technologist
Perform radiographs of all varieties utilizing Alara principles
- Report radiology and lab results to all patients, compute monthly radiology repeat rates
- Assist provider with vitals, injections, phlebotomy, rapid testing, EKG's, IV therapy, and minor procedures while maintaining a sterile field
- Perform Breath Alcohol and Drug Screens according to DOT Regulations
- Billing and coding for occupational medicine as well as urgent care
- Preceptor and Proficiency deliverer training for colleagues
- Manage IOS ordering and decrementing
- Facilitate patient and colleague flow throughout the clinic
at this job
- Responsible for the set-up and establishment of a new business office for Kunawing. Direct all project activities during the project establishment, execution and conclusion phase
- Responsible for planning, setting up, executing projects, budget planning, control and ensuring that the project goals are met by ensuring that the customer's business requirements are fulfilled by occasional customer interactions.
- Source for and manage a chain of businesses including setting up VoIP telecommunication services, Manage teams for RF drive test for T-mobile and AT &T USA, acquisition and operation of a branded gas station, spares management, sales and procurement.
- Responsible for vendor management i.e. ensuring vendors are performing and delivering services in accordance with the service support agreement.
- Manage new business interests, customer relation, customer expectations and handles changes in an appropriate way in conjunction with requirement for the project.
at this job