Responsible for operational risk management including a broad array of services measuring and managing risk controls throughout the Interest Rate Derivative division
- Analyzed trading discrepancies facing clients and assisted trading and sales to identify solutions.
- Managed client relationships and business requirements relating to the entire life cycle of a trade.
- Performed risk assessment for senior managers to identify potential economic losses due to operational risk.
- Researched and proposed solutions within the dealer community to best comply with derivative transparency in accordance with the Federal Mandate.
- Recommended and implemented technological improvements across operations globally to improve efficiencies and reduce systematic risk.
- Designed and lectured training programs for new analysts including development, professional skills, and leadership
at this job
Three major conversions were being planned for our switch of Scheduling systems, Report Systems and Change Management software so had to return from the Bank to play a key part in each of these implementations. Tested, reviewed and helped implement these software tools and provided all of the documentation for these new systems.
- Schedule production jobs using Jobtrac, Zeke and Zack (new product)
- Manage report software (Trms and $avrs) (new products)
- Monitor and resolve issues with our 400 + server NOC environment using many HP and MS tools
- Developed new efficiencies in all the responsibilities and given the responsibility of managing Change Management and chaired the weekly meetings and created the documentation using MS tools.
- Streamlined the Change management process and reports after consulting with Department heads on reports preferences and statistical needs using first Crystal Reports and then HP and MS apps.
at this job
Development Operations Analyst
Knowledgeable of Landsuite, Midstream, and Upstream products through multiple customers and various situations
- Installed, configured and upgraded DBMS Application servers and related tools through automated and manual processes
- Assisted developers with the optimization of applications through deployment of code/packages using Quroum and other IS Software
- Performed SQL/Oracle Server upgrades and provided support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing software and applications across the organization
- Developed documentation assisting consultants with delivery of final product at client sites, also provides on/off-call after hours support
at this job
Call Center Operations Analyst
Managed Real Time call volume and early release to achieve contracted service levels and abandon calls for three different clients, compiling and reporting daily stats to managers at midnight
- Answered telephones promptly and courteously assist clients and employees throughout the company
- Scheduled team meeting, vendor visits, trainings and vacations for company employees
- Maintained calendars coordinating various team meetings, trainings and familiarization travel for employees
- Analyzed and forecast weekly call volume and average handle time (AHT) as well as weekly updates for one of three clients
- Ran weekly audits for employee's PTO time
- Researched to approve or decline employee's flight credit program
at this job